Arrrghh...No right click woes

RayOvac

Hey man I love this site very much but the fact that I cannot use the right mouse button to "Open link in new window" ticks me off very much. I hate clicking on a topic then when I am done I have to hit the back button to go back to the list of topics. I wish I could just open a topic in a new window and then when Im done just close the window and select a new topic. Posting is worse because after posting I have to use the nav bar to go all the way back to the message board list and then select the board I was on to get back to the list of topics. Sorry for the complaint but I can't understand why ppl disable this very convenient feature....is it because you don't like ppl linking to posts or what? Sorry for sounding brash but that is just my thoughts. BTW I really do like this site alot.[addsig]

I think Terry doesn't allow the right clicking because people might steal pics from the reader rides. Honestly, if I had my pics in the reader rides and found my Jeep on some other website I'd probably be a little upset. -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back