TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
RE: cheap tricks

Just got this email:

Sent : Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:10 PM
To : webmaster
Subject : Re: Password for mr.greenleaf

that password you gave me didnt work, so thanks for nothing **tch.

minus the stars.

I just though I'd share. It amazes me sometimes, how people can get so bent out of shape and upset over the craziest things. I've never talked to or interacted with this person before. Probably a good thing that he couldn't log in and post here...

RE: Re: RE: Mud

Terry - you need to seriously relish this type of person that God implanted here on earth. There's probably about 3% of them and they are here so the other 97% of us GOOD people can appreciate ourselves. I consider them a yardstick that can NEVER measure up to standards. LBR

Yeah, it doesn't really bother me at all. I'm just trying to imagine this person, all worked up and upset because his password to a free website didn't work - pounding his fists on his desk. More amusing than anything else.

terrymason said:
Yeah, it doesn't really bother me at all. I'm just trying to imagine this person, all worked up and upset because his password to a free website didn't work - pounding his fists on his desk. More amusing than anything else.

Really quite sad, isn't it?

Re: RE: A not so satisfied user

I have cursed Terry out many a time when the website was down and I couldnt get my jeepz fix...jk. The guy probably knows what a great site it is and is just overwhelmed that he cant contribute. Yeah that reminds me, I better check and make sure my doors and windows are locked.

Re: RE: Just when I thought I was a mans man....

Shame he couldn't log on here and share his frustration with us :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm quite sure he would've gotten some "understanding" responses. :wink:

We always got your back, Terry! I can't ever express my true appreciation for what you do for us.

RE: Engine Noise

jumppr said:
I see you left his email address visible in the post.........should we all offer some helpful tips to him?

hehe, I see we both think alike!!

But really, it's sad how some people are like that.

RE: Re: RE: which Junkyard "car" seats fit YJs?

terrymason said:
pounding his fists on his desk

and kicking his feet up and down with a continious "Wwwaaaaaaaaaaaa!" LBR

LBR said:
terrymason said:
pounding his fists on his desk

and kicking his feet up and down with a continious "Wwwaaaaaaaaaaaa!" LBR

Dude, you know that guy is a pathetic 38 year old mouth-breathing virgin. He's a sad creature, one who's life consists of Friday nights alone infront of his Playstation picturing himself with the hot Tekken chick that he just learned the secret move to.

"Why wouldn't she want me, I'm a 12th level Cleric" he asks? And sadly makes his way to his dungeoness bedroom to find his hot-wing stained Wolverine T-Shirt to spend the rest of the night, and his life, ALONE.

Throw the poor soul a bone Terry. :twisted:

Re: RE: A not so satisfied user

BTW-- the R and G state nothing of flaming non-members. :wink:

Back