Hey, Terry, I realize you're still in the construction phase, but are we gonna get our avatars and sig pics back in this new board? The sig pics I'm not too concerned about (although I love the one Mingez made for me), but the avatars make it so much easier for me to figure out who's posting.

You may or may not get tired of reading it, but GREAT JOB ON THE SITE, TERRY!!!!!!!

ooooohhhhh, Lemmon Chiffon!! My favorite!!!

Mingez is a weenie.

Last edited:

Avatars will come back - I really like them. I don't know yet if I can port over the old ones or if we'll have to start from scratch.

As for sig pics, I like them to, and they are very easy to enable, however the admin control panel gives some very stern warnings about enabling html for footers (people can put nasty code in instead of photos). I'm going to research the security problems with enabling that and try to figure something out.

Cool, I see the sig pics and avatars (at least your avatar) are up now. What can I do about the slashes in my sigline? >>> \'94 YJ, 31x10.50 Mud Kings on Cragar \"Soft Eights\"
Sparky\'s Tornado Gallery

I think all the avatars people uploaded have gone MIA. You'll need to find one you like somewhere and then upload it to the site. You can do that in your user cp (link in the upper left), then on edit avatar. I just enabled it so that you can upload your own.

Back