Is this a Jeep forum or ads for Buddhism...

Troubleshooter

I just received a message this weekend from some guru named Jessie, Here's what he/she had to say:

Before you read below, think while reading if it is possible to hunt this guru down and test my snow blade out on my jeep,

any more of these messages and I will do this ..... or remove my name from Jeepz.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received a new private message at Jeepz.com from Jessie, entitled "Re: Troubleshooter".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.jeepz.com/forum/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Jessie
http://jessie.atwebpages.com

I received that same one. Hopefully its a isolated case and not a growing trend

I've gotten this message on more than one forum. Delete the message and tell Terrymason is about all you can do.

Someone from California signed up for a new account, then went about PMing as many people as possible with this message. He was logged in sending more messages when I banned him. The goal of this message isn't buddhism, but the link at the bottom that wants you to purchase webhosting.

I battle this sort of spam on a daily basis - it's just as annoying for me as for you guys - the only difference is that Jeepz.com gets to be the scapegoat for this guy.

I'll have to do some research as to how to prevent this from happening again, but thanks to the guys that reported it (you can either PM me, or use the "contact us" form at the bottom of every page) - the earlier I find out about these things, the quicker I can cut it off.

Sorry for the rant, but I just want everyone to know that I am Terry Mason, and I DID NOT approve that message

Last edited:

Sorry for the rant, but I just want everyone to know that I am Terry Mason, and I DID NOT approve that message

Well bud, you did manage to get a chuckle out of me. Nobody can expect you to get them all, someones gonna slip through the cracks, you did let me in ya know:lol:

........I battle this sort of spam on a daily basis - it's just as annoying for me as for you guys.........

I seriously doubt that, Terry. Yeah, it annoys me a little bit, but it's got to really P#SS you off............that kinda stuff's gotta REALLY get old after a while.

And, like jeepster357, you got a good chuckle outta me, too!!:lol: :lol:

Back