PM problems

SteelHeadz

Super Moderator
Glad you are ok. I have never been in a wreck (knock on wood) but if I was and the person was drunk I would have a hard time not beating the mess out of them... :)

Not to hi-jack, but I am... Steel your PM is still showing this...
"SteelHeadz has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove SteelHeadz from the recipient list and send the message again."
:cry::cry::cry:I dont know how to fix it:cry::cry::cry: Terry, Help!!!:cry::cry:

Re: Got hit by a drunk driver

:cry::cry::cry:I dont know how to fix it:cry::cry::cry: Terry, Help!!!:cry::cry:
Click on the 'Private Messages' link on the top right of any page.
Under the control panel on the left, click on 'Edit Options'.
Then check the box for 'Enable Private Messages'.

I was going to send you this in a PM but thought better of it.:lol:

Click on the 'Private Messages' link on the top right of any page.
Under the control panel on the left, click on 'Edit Options'.
Then check the box for 'Enable Private Messages'.

I was going to send you this in a PM but thought better of it.:lol:
Tried that, i just added all the Familiar names on my contact list and sent a friend request.. i also get a message when i send P.M.s to someone. it says :
The following errors occurred with your submission:
  1. Your options are configured to accept private messages only from your contacts. Therefore the following users will be unable to reply:To send the message anyway, check the checkbox below in the Additional Options section, otherwise remove these users' names from the recipients list.:cry::cry::cry:

Tried that, i just added all the Familiar names on my contact list and sent a friend request.. i also get a message when i send P.M.s to someone. it says :

The following errors occurred with your submission:
  1. Your options are configured to accept private messages only from your contacts. Therefore the following users will be unable to reply:To send the message anyway, check the checkbox below in the Additional Options section, otherwise remove these users' names from the recipients list.:cry::cry::cry:

shot ya' a pm................we'll see if it works.

OK, I split the old thread. Lets see if I can fix this.

I think the problem was that you had:
Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators

set to yes, meaning only mods and people on your contact list could PM you. I set it to no, so everyone should be able to PM you now.

Back