I can't upload .jpg pics on my jeepz.com web site

liberty101

Hi!

Again and again, I tried to upload .jpg pictures (that I have on my hard disk) on my jeepz.com web site. [libertyqc101.jeepz.com]

I choose a pic, I click on "update" , then nothing happens and there is nothing to save.

Any info I'm missing?

Thank you.

Pierre

[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: liberty101 ]

How big are the files you're trying to upload? It could be that you're over the 256K file limit. Give me some more info, and I'll try to help.

Terry www.jeepz.com

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>Originally posted by terrymason:
[QB]How big are the files you're trying to upload? It could be that you're over the 256K file limit. Give me some more info, and I'll try to help.

Terry </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hi!

You've got it!
image-missing.png

My pics are bigger than the file limit you are mentionning: 324k

I'll try to find a way to reduce them (?)

Thank you!

Pierre

Try this software:
XAT image optimizer

Get the Image optimizer version

It is the best on the market for reducing images. The only problem is that it is a 30 day trial.

Terry

[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: terrymason ]

Hi!

I managed to compress my pics to 251k using Adobe Photo Deluxe 2.0.

I still can't upload them on my site.

Could it be because I use Mac OS 9.2.2? I hope not ... and, anyway, I can't figure out how and why it could affect an internet upload or download.

Thanks.
Pierre

Shouldn't have anything to do with your OS. Send a copy of the pic to me - terry@jeepz.com and I'll see if I can upload it. I'd bet that it's still too big to be uploaded (sometimes your os will report the file being a certian size, when it's really a few bytes bigger - used to happen to me with floppy disks all the time)

Terry

cant upload pics

i hit the link and i get an html error. heres what i get.. Warning: Failed opening 'upload.html' for inclusion (include_path='') in
/home/jeep/public_html/modules/Upload/index.php on line 10 . the error apears in the jeepz page, not an error i get from my browser.

robert
miami
image-missing.png

Back