Free Jeepz.com iPad / iPhone / iTouch and Android app

TrailRatedRN said:
Since I updated to the new OS on my iPhone 4s, the app has been routinely crashing and displaying an error communicating message. Others having this prob?

Mine does too!

TrailRatedRN said:
Since I updated to the new OS on my iPhone 4s, the app has been routinely crashing and displaying an error communicating message. Others having this prob?

Yep same here. Mine keeps showing parse error. What ever that means.

I just ownloadedit for my iPad as well as for my iPhone 4s and it works great. Absolutely no problem. Thanks Terry. You are a great day!

Chris - did reinstalling the app not fix your problem?

Would someone who gets this error mind posting up the exact wording of the error (or a screenshot if possible). I've contacted the developer, but the exact wording would be appreciated.

It did help. But it does it every once in a while. I'll try and get a snapshot the next time it happens.

TerryMason said:
Chris - did reinstalling the app not fix your problem?

Would someone who gets this error mind posting up the exact wording of the error (or a screenshot if possible). I've contacted the developer, but the exact wording would be appreciated.

Sporadically still happens to my 4s as well.

I'm not getting the errors anymore. Terry must have scared them off. Lol. You guys that are still having problems can try deleting the app. and downloading it again. I had to do it a couple of times. Seems to be working fine now.

yeah my story is same as 808CJ7 the app broke and only worked half the time then i redownloaded it and it works now

Connection error: the request timed out

It will pop up three or four times almost simultaneously. Then the app will either close, or go into terminal spinning wheel with the word 'Loading' displayed under the wheel. Occasionally, I can open the app after this occurrence and it will work. Usually, I reboot the phone.

Also for me, threads with new comments no longer have the blue highlighted number. It now stays grey even though I have unread posts in the thread.

TrailRatedRN said:
Connection error: the request timed out

It will pop up three or four times almost simultaneously. Then the app will either close, or go into terminal spinning wheel with the word 'Loading' displayed under the wheel. Occasionally, I can open the app after this occurrence and it will work. Usually, I reboot the phone.

Same thang here

I redownloaded the app. This is my new error msg:

kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 2

Just a heads up guys - I'm working with the developer on this. I have a feeling that this started when I added our cloudflare service.

Ok I'm getting a new error. If I try and look at the thread "what is a locker and what does it...." I get this

Attachments

• image-666240712.png
    image-666240712.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 151
thats weird... thats an open page i dont even think terry locked it so you have to be signed in to view

I have a feeling that it's because of the moderated attachment on that page. Photos posted to the how to section require me to go in and OK them. I have a feeling that you looked before I did that. Try again now.

I'm closing in on a fix for this. Sorry for the delay guys.

Yep it's working now. I hope I'm not coming off as being pushy. I know these things can be frustrating. Just trying to help. Thanks Terry

Back