Free Jeepz.com iPad / iPhone / iTouch and Android app

OK guys, I think I've fixed the overall problem.

Could everyone try to use the app again - you shouldn't have to uninstall / reinstall, or anything else. Just fire it up and see if it works.

The overall problem is that our new security was being overprotective and blocking the jeepz app from working. Once I figured out what was going on I think I've fixed it.

Chris - you aren't being pushy at all.

App. Started just fine. I went thru all current post. Checked pretty much everything I could on the app. No errors. Way to go Terry.

1/2 hr of play and I have no errors except that the threads with new posts are not the blue color that they used to be. All threads are grey as if they were marked 'read' even though I haven't seen them.

Am I making sense?

I upgraded to iOS 6 on the iPhone 4S and I am now unable to post a comment from the app unless I am replying with quote. Yes, I tried rebooting the phone.

iPad 2 checking in. App is working good for me. I do have to hit return before the send button works. Was it always like that?

TrailRatedRN said:
I upgraded to iOS 6 on the iPhone 4S and I am now unable to post a comment from the app unless I am replying with quote. Yes, I tried rebooting the phone.

I think you are right on this one. I just tested from the wife's phone.

I'm working with the developer to try and get this fixed.

As a workaround you can always use our mobile theme. Just go to the forum from your phone and the site should appear in a minimized style. If not, the lower right hand corner of the screen has a "Quick style chooser". Just choose "default mobile style" there.

iPad 2 checking in. App is working good for me. I do have to hit return before the send button works. Was it always like that?

I think that's another new problem that needs to be addressed.

I'll keep everyone updated when I hear back from the developer.

Back