Free Jeepz.com iPad / iPhone / iTouch and Android app

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I've shelled out some coin and had a new Jeepz.com app written for us to use. Now you can stay up to date on your Jeepz threads anywhere. This app is designed not only for your iTunes device, but also for Android.

With this new app, you can read, post, check pms, and get push notifications of new threads.

And did I mention that it's totally free? :shades:

Get the app here:
Download our App - Jeepz.com

If you like the app, please leave us a positive review.

Last edited:
Just downloaded the App for iPhone. I will let you know how it goes. I have been using Tapatalk to view the Jeepz forum which is okay but you have to pay for that app.

I have been using the Jeepz app now for over a week and it works great. I have not had any issues at all. It updates quickly and has all of the same features as Tapatalk which is a paid app. Free is good but it still has to work. This does work. Thanks Terry.

Apparently it doesn't work on iPhone? I've tried and it doesn't. That's just FYI..... Thanks for the reply

Apparently it doesn't work on iPhone? I've tried and it doesn't. That's just FYI..... Thanks for the reply

Are you sure? I've used it on three different iPhones (1 3G and 2 4G). What happens when you try to run / install it?

I just tried it on my iPhone 3GS and it worked. Hit reply to thread and you will see a text screen. In the upper left you should see a subdued "attachments" button.

Like the one above

Attachments

• image-3921120922.png
    image-3921120922.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 854

Just what I always wanted. A Jeep forum app for my Droid. Its what brought me in here.

Downloaded rated and appreciated

Attachments

• image-308779228.jpg
    image-308779228.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 615
Back