i keep getting a fatal error, over a week now

superj

it doesn;t seem to fatal but thats what the box says.

"There was an error fetching the like box for the specified page."

something is wrong with the facebook like link

I keep getting this and then the app freezes

Attachments

• image-3664312223.jpg
    image-3664312223.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 610
Just to recap, these are two different problems right?

Jason - when do you get that error - when you click on the facebook like button towards the bottom of each post, or some other time?

Sherry - do you get that error using the iphone app, or are you getting that when browsing the forum in safari?

iPhone app. That's almost exclusively the method I use to access the forum.

Terry, it seems that the app died. If I try to access the forum using the ap from my ipad3 I get the first splash screen for about half second then the screen goes blank. I like using the app because it is the only way that I can upload pictures from my iPad directly to the forum. No complains, just letting you know so you are aware of it. Have a great day

Pleased to report that the app is working again. I can go back and use my iPad for the forum again. Life is good. Thanks Terry!
:shades:

Ghost_Rider - I cant' take credit for fixing that - I didn't do anything until 8pm tonight. I'm not really sure what fixed this specific problem

TrailRatedRN - I just upgraded the app to the latest version. Please try it again and let me know if anything is different. If that doesn't work, try going to www.whatismyip.com and send me a PM with your ip address.

Any news guys? Is this working for you? I've tested it on my android, iphone and ipad and it seems to work for me.

i haven't tried to one to facebook lately.

i keep having trouble typing in the quick reply boxes. i think it is working and then the nerxt thread or two i try and i cannot quick reply and i have to exit and go back in to the thread to post or hit the go advanced

Back