Jeepz.com 2.0

i know it sounds strange but i cant get the error to come up today, i changed my profile picture ten times in a row without an error today but yesterday it wouldent let me change it unless i kept trying, could the error have been caused by the speed problem?

i know it sounds strange but i cant get the error to come up today, i changed my profile picture ten times in a row without an error today but yesterday it wouldent let me change it unless i kept trying, could the error have been caused by the speed problem?

I've been shaking things out quite a bit, and they finally feel better today. Up until yesterday portions of the site were connecting to the old database, and I suspect that was the problem, it was trying to store your new picture in the old version of Jeepz.com.

oh okay, well im glad to see you are so good to us and are constantly working to make our site experiance a good one :) thanks!

for some reason, i can only reply to threads using the advanced reply. it won;t let me quick reply using the text input box at the bottom of the thread.

for some reason, i can only reply to threads using the advanced reply. it won;t let me quick reply using the text input box at the bottom of the thread.

Try refreshing this page, then hitting the reply button on my post. The quick reply box should pop under my post for you to type in. Assuming it doesn't, let me know what version of browser you're using and I'll test on my end.

It works right now. I tried it and watched the results last night and it works on some sections but not others.

Right now, I am on safari on my iPod and it works fine. All other times I am on Firefox. It only has trouble on the office pc, which is way faster and more upto date then my home stuff.

I will check when I get to work also and let you know. Here at home, it's good

I've noticed that I'm not able to edit the line under my user name that says "southtj is thirsty again". I've tried it in chrome and IE. I click on the edit button and nothing happens.

Took some doing, but this should now be resolved. You don't have to stay thirsty.

'
add the following code to the bottom of template' appears at the top of the page.

i still cannot post at work using the quick reply box.

here is the info on the computer

windows vista enterprise
6.06.6002 service pack 2 6002
intel core 2 duo cpu e7200@2.53ghz, 2 core
bios dell a10 from 2008
4g ram
6g virtual memory

Just so that I'm on the same page, are you scrolling down to the bottom of the thread and just typing in the Quick Reply box, then hitting "post quick reply", or are you clicking on the Reply or Reply With Quote buttons?

What browser are you using at work (internet explorer, firefox, chrome, etc)?

And finally, what happens when it doesn't work (I'm guessing nothing)?

sorry i took so long.

i am using the quick reply box.

it happens in firefox

when it doesn;t work, i have to refresh the page or go to another thread and come back.

also, i know we can change our screen colors and stuff by hitting those other choices, but can we change the quick navigation drop down. its really hard to scroll up on the ipod because the drop down menus don;t stay dropped down and i hate having to slide the screen all the way to the top of the thread so i can stay in the area and read the other threads. the old way was good where the drop down was always on the thread you are reading instead of always being on cj,yj,tj

Back