Jeepz.com 2.0

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
As you can see, I've been hard at work upgrading Jeepz.com. It's currently still a bit rough around the edges, and I'll continue to work out any problems we find, but the hard stuff is done.

I hope that the new version will work well for us. I've got some more plans in the pipeline (namely facebook login integration) that should make things even better. For now, if you notice any bugs, feel free to post them here.

It looks great! You did one heck of a job. :pray:

I like it also. Normally I don't like forum upgrades because the ease of navigation you get used to gets messed up but that didn't happen here.

At the very bottom bottom of the screen in the border by the style box, the top button doesn't seem to work

Runnin good Terry!!

On my app though, I keep getting messages sayin I am not on the correct link... :/ only certain threads do this.

Shephard10 said:
Runnin good Terry!!

On my app though, I keep getting messages sayin I am not on the correct link... :/ only certain threads do this.

Are you using the jeeps app, or tappatalk? Also, if you could give me an example thread that would help ( a link or even just a title would be fine).

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my DROID2 using the Jeepz.com app

TerryMason said:
Are you using the jeeps app, or tappatalk? Also, if you could give me an example thread that would help ( a link or even just a title would be fine).

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my DROID2 using the Jeepz.com app

I'm sure I'm on Jeepz app for iphone. It also does it on "one word story"

X2 on the "one word story" I'm on a android phone app
I did notice it had a couple spam posts in it earlier, like 11am est maybe it got locked?

I did notice it had a couple spam posts in it earlier, like 11am est maybe it got locked?

Yeah, there have been two spammers so far today. We aren't running any spam prevention yet, so we'll have to keep our eyes open (I'll install something shortly).

TerryMason said:
Yeah, there have been two spammers so far today. We aren't running any spam prevention yet, so we'll have to keep our eyes open (I'll install something shortly).

Cool next time I see some I'll report it to let you know.

Ha!! I finally got through, Thanks Terry =) ,this is really nice!! , Great job Terry!!

I'm liking it. I'm getting used to the change but I really like it. When I first logged on this morning I had to double check that I hadn't been redirected to some fake website. Thought you may have been hacked or something.

I'm liking it. I'm getting used to the change but I really like it. When I first logged on this morning I had to double check that I hadn't been redirected to some fake website. Thought you may have been hacked or something.

Glad you like it. I'm still working out the bugs but we'll get there.

Great Forum. Please keep up the good work. Thank you so very much for making it easy to go though. Steve

.facebook_190186694-1.jpg

i only had one issue lately, when i go to change my profile picture 4 out of 5 times i get some sort of parse error and it doesent work right away so i have to do it a couple times before it actually changes the picture

I've noticed that I'm not able to edit the line under my user name that says "southtj is thirsty again". I've tried it in chrome and IE. I click on the edit button and nothing happens.

i only had one issue lately, when i go to change my profile picture 4 out of 5 times i get some sort of parse error and it doesent work right away so i have to do it a couple times before it actually changes the picture

Would you mind trying again. We were having some speed issues yesterday, and I'm hoping things are sorted out now. I was able to change mine, as well as my test account. If you still get that parse error please paste it here.

I've noticed that I'm not able to edit the line under my user name that says "southtj is thirsty again". I've tried it in chrome and IE. I click on the edit button and nothing happens.

I'm working on this one. It's a modification that doesn't seem to work 100%. I'd like to get it working, but worst case scenario I may have to uninstall it.

Back