You can now say thanks

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
In an effort to keep things fresh around here, I've added a new feature - thanks. Now, if you find a post helpful, or someone does you a solid, you can say thanks to them by simply clicking on the "Say thanks for this post" button under that particular post.

No real earthshaking functionality here, just a simple way to say thanks to those that help us (and everyone likes to be thanked).

Thanks this is a nice option...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Jeepz

I like the thanks. What about referral or thumbs up rating? Some way others can give you credibility so any or new visitors know the info is coming from someone regarded as credible. Not to fuel ****ing contests but give info. Could even be skill rated like linkedn. This could be under username like a bar graph.

just a thought.

I like the thanks. What about referral or thumbs up rating? Some way others can give you credibility so any or new visitors know the info is coming from someone regarded as credible. Not to fuel ****ing contests but give info. Could even be skill rated like linkedn. This could be under username like a bar graph.

just a thought.

That's a good idea. I'm not sure how it would play out, though (i.e. if you get rep for just saying something funny, or for real technical advise). Let me think on this one for a while.

Back