The new Jeepz.com is here

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
As you can see, I've rolled out a new theme to Jeepz.com. This one is designed to fit on your phone, tablet or computer.

Feel free to keep using the Jeepz.com app. There are no plans to change or discontinue that.

If the new theme isn't to your liking, then you can change back by scrolling to the bottom of the page (you'll see a drop down box), and choose Trail Leader (the old style), instead of Rubicon Responsive (the new style).

If you have any problems or questions, just post here. If you have really big problems then just email me at webmaster @ this site

Thanks guys. I'm still tweaking things a bit. I've put alot of effort into making this new style work on all devices - I'm a big fan of having a similar interface on my computer, ipad and android phone.

I am unable to post any new threads since the change. It took me a few tries to be able to reply to this so I am not sure why my phone has trouble with the site but I have one of those nexus Google phones and it runs chrome as a web browser.

The trouble is the box to make the thread in is not outlined when I try and post so my cursor won't flash and let me type.

After I posted above, the boxes started working again so I was able to make my new thread.

superj (or anyone else) - If you notice anything else weird just let me know. I'm using a Google Nexus 4 phone, and it seems to be working well for me, but it could be a host of other things.

Just post any problems here, or if you can't post just email me at webmaster at jeepz and I'll check it out.

mine is a nexus 4 also but i don;t know what it was. it went away and i have had no problems since then so who knows.

and the whole lift write up was done on my phone

Back