My 2.5 Jeep CJ8 T-Maxx

carriss

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png
Well.... Tell me What Y'all Think.

I've got to get one of those. I knew someone would figure out that IFS someday.
BTW... you have the directional tires on backwards. It must pull mudholes better that way.

Sweet. I've seen mounting the front directionals backwards make an improvement in steering, but never the back.

I've seen those things in action, looks like a lot of fun. I can't afford another hobby :cry:

Ive got a max.But my CJ8 body is purple!Dont ask why....I was bored and only had purple.

I have two EMaxxes with truck bodies. These RCs really do rock!!!

I'd really like to get the Jeep body; who sells these?

$400 is light.
Closer to $500 & that's just the begining of what it cost to own one of these. Mine are electric so lots of rechargable nicad batteries, chargers, tools, spare parts etc. to purchase before you get to have fun. Nitro engines also need their fuel, glow plugs etc. to operate them. These (just like Jeeps) require fairly deep pockets to operate & enjoy..............but it's worth it!!!!!!!!!!

::squeeks:: 500.00???? OMG! Whew, I'm glad those aren't on my wish list. What an expensive toy. I thought the Jeep I drive was a bad enough guzzler.

Lady

I have the old T-maxx.I blew the old .15 and I replaced it with a o.s. .15.This thing kills those new maxxes on the track!

since i have taken these pictures i Rolled it :shock: going about 35-40 mph and Messed up by paint job it cracked the paint. can't fix the paint job But Every thing else is fine. it Just ain't going to cut it being a show Jeep :cry:

I jumped mine off a 2' ramp across a 2 lane road a few times.I got an edge on the landing and did cart wheels at about 30.There goes my stering servo!

We have a BMX track here that is perfect for the E-Maxx. There is always some kids there that love to help out & put it back on it's wheels after a good crash & burn. These trucks really jump well once you learn how but everyone pushes them beyond their design limit. Stock steering servos are plastic trash. Upgrade to metal gears with more torque & speed. Be careful to not hit reverse at WOT forward as you'll be saying bye-bye to the diffs. Great adult toys!

i just got my GT10 yesterday. got t off ebay for $245 delivered. tons of tools and extra servos, chargers, parts, extra radio, tons of tires, starter box, engine parts. the guy had to have raced somewhat seriously.

although i think i found out why he sold it. there's a problem ( i think i isolated it to the reciever in the truck. i know nothing about these yet). it looses the signal and sticks wide open. can't get it to shut off. got to flip it and empty the fuel cell.

how do you shut them off by the way?

actually i have a question. i have two sets of wires that come off a part in the rear. i guess it's the diff or just behind it. i can't figure out what they are for. i'll try to get a picture or something later.

All my RC trucks are powered by strong electric motors simular to cordless drills etc. so I have no experience with the nitro powered ones. Shutting off the fuel or air would be my guess on how you'd turn it off. You may have weak batteries in the receiver of your truck or in the radio transmitter causing a you to loose your signal.

could be. i recharged my battery for the reciever. i don't think it needed it. the radio says it's at 9.5 volts.

i would think that the throttle should return to idle tho.

Back