sounds too good to be true

Its a scam!!!!! See the pre aproved bidders only bar..The only way you can bid or buy this is to be aproved by the dealership first and the price is usually more in the end. Ive seen this on alot of motorcycle auctions. I would say yes its too good to be true. Nice tho :wink:

WOW! Why does this thing only have 2 days left on a 7 day listing and not have a single bid?

edit: Yeah, could be a scam.

The guy has a really good feedback rating.
edit: I see, however, NONE of them have been from buyers. Might be a little shaky.

does seem too good to be true....gotta be a catch..or somthing wrong

Theres a pyramid scam going on around on ebay this is one of them..........Ive seen it before. I dont remmeber exactly how it works but I know its no good. dont ever bid on something that say pre aproved bidders and buyers on it, you have to fill out forms that ask for private information.

Yeah i seen a guy selling these remote controlled nitro powered cars..it was a buy it now thing for like 200 dollars less then they cost and everyone did it and paid with paypal and thats the last they ever heard of 'em...maybe doing the same thing with the down payment? few days later hes attacked with 20 negitive feedbacks call him a scam and stuff.

Be Careful! I just got scammed by an SOB from Florida. I sent him a money order, and he sent me some parts of a light bar. I basically got the side brackets, and some srews. I paid $60 . Auctions said was Lightbar mounting kit with a part number that corresponds to a kit! I emailed the seller and he said "TOO BAD" . Bastard. I've done a lot of business on eBay, but I had never been scammed like this. -al

That does suck, KKpsiGuy. I guess I've been lucky with ebay. I've had good results with 3 purchases. One of which was a set of TJ grizzly rims I got from this guy on the other side of the nation. I got them in great shape for $265 + $65 shipping. Best deal I've ever made. But ebay is scary. Think of how many "legal" scammers are on there right now trying to take your dollar when all we (good people) want is the nation's coolest, biggest, online garage sale.

C

Yup, I hear ya. I've done at least 300 good transaction on eBay, and as a seller, I know how easy it is fot a seller to get yourmoney and run is. But, as a good business man, that is ot a good thing to do. Things like that eventually catch up with you. Hey, when one of my customers is not satisfied, I tell them to simply return whatever they purchased, and I'll refund their money. Now, I'm stuck with this A-hole, and I'm pretty much not able to do anything. He knew what he was doing, and it will be pretty hard for me to get any of my money back. But it's okay. "what goes around, comes around" I have to admit that this is my fault. I should have looked at his feedback a bit closer, and if he had any shady comments (which he did), I should have walked away from the deal. Oh well. meanwhile, I managed to buy some parts at the local lumber store, and I think I will make the lightbar work. Good old angle iron should do the trick.-al

Back