Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow!

Tug-n-pull

Had a great pay day this past weekend so I really don't have to work ths week if I do not want too. Groserys are piled in and it is snowing real pretty out side. Laid back watchen some movies with momma and cooking a big ol Boston Butt Pork Roast for Cuban Sandwishes and some spicy home made soup. Life is good. I only wish I had me a new jeep to go out and play in. Guess I will have to go do Doughnuts in my full sized 2~WD Surburban later hehehehehe. I know most of the country is getting either rain or snow so I hope you are all weatering jsut as well as I am. So Let it snow! ause Spring is just around the corner. Tug :D

hey keep it down there, for once it stopped snowing here and they say we might just break 45 degrees this weekend. Short weather :lol: can't wait, got the Jams and Hawian shirt ready

We are to get 4-8 inches here in Raleigh today. Can not wait to see all of the morons trying to go places they should not be going with there SUVs. Just have to laugh and hook to strap to them. Hope the county deals with this snow better than the last time. It was a complete CF for 5 days.

Todd

Well if you had a good week shoot for another one and pick up a jeep. We need another tugly to talk about.

It is supposed to snow 4-6" tonight. It is raining pretty hard now. Good thing I don't have school on fridays, but my wife will probably make me take her to work in the wee hours of the morning.

We were supposed to have snow on the ground this morning, but to no avail just rain. It's not even that cold outside here.

Our great and wonderful meteorologists were wrong once again... We were "supposed" to get 2-4 inches here in north AL last night... I woke up this morning, nuthing but rain. Supposed to be a nice weekend though... looking forward to it!

We're supposed to break 55 for the first time in a few months up here in NEPA. I guess its time for some top-down cruising...

TARSI

we are expected to reach 40 this weekend in western ny

5 or 5.5 lift

There is more coming your way.We just had a huge storm here yesterday.It poured for 4 hours.

High 50 tomorrow for me. 4" snow today LOL

Welcome to GA, If you don't like the weather . . . Stay around a few minutes . . . it WILL change.

i think its funny how unprepaired and how horrible the drivers are when it snows even just a little bit in the south...

I just drove 300 miles round trip to pickup a Meyers 7'plow to put on my CJ-7. We don't get an awfull lot of snow here in southern kansas but it's just another excuse to go out & play with the Jeep & make some extra cash at the same time!!!

Its supposed to be in the mid 50's this weekend here, you know, top down weather after a long winter. Unfortunately ill be leaving early sunday morn for the FT. Drum/Watertown region of upstate NY. Hope its not too cold up there! I'll be away from my baby sarah(jeep) for a whole week :cry:

od

it's going to be high 40's in watertown area, my camp is up there. where ya headed?

i think its funny how unprepaired and how horrible the drivers are when it snows even just a little bit in the south...
There are terible drivers wherever you go. Most of the problems in southern states with snow is that the counties don't have the equipment to deal with snow. We don't have snowplows or salt. The county uses a roadgrader and sand. It doesn't work the same. Snow accumulation is so rare in AL that there is no need to buy all the extra equipment. You can't really blame it all on the drivers although ultimately it is their choice to get out on the roads.
stacker46, where are you in North AL. I'm kicking it here in Huntsvegas.
Supposed to be sunny, near 70 here tomorrow.

L33TJ33P said:
High 50 tomorrow for me. 4" snow today LOL

Welcome to GA, If you don't like the weather . . . Stay around a few minutes . . . it WILL change.

Same here brother Jason we had about 4" and now it is melting like crazy but it still got me two days off work and the meals have been good. Looking at 60 degrees come Sunday. Ahhhhh Spring in the south. If you do not like the weater just wait a few min's it will change. tug

in raleigh we got maybe 5 inches when it was all said and done-came on strong late last nite so i went out driving for an hour in a southern "blizzard" heheh
was euphoric,i really love snow! probably because we only get a good snow every 3 years lol

ecor, I'm headed to Ft Drum to do some demobilization outprocessing. I hear theres like 7-8' of snow on the ground up there. Is this true? I'll be leaving at 0700 tomarrow(sunday) and returning on friday.

od

Theres more like a foot of snow on the ground, it's melted down to that. North of syracuse got 165" of the white stuff in 3 days about 3 weeks ago, it's like a tunnel in some spots. 81 north was far enough east to not get it so bad. You should have a good trip. It reached 40 here today

Back