THE SHIELD

bchcky

season premiere, tuesday night, 9pm on fx. dont miss vic mackey kickin some ass. best show on cable, you'll be glad you watched.

bchcky said:
season premiere, tuesday night, 9pm on fx. dont miss vic mackey kickin some ass. best show on cable, you'll be glad you watched.

Who??

installing lock right/quick lock locker in model 20

yeah..never heard of it..prolly not as good as curb your enthusiasm......i'll watch it..not doing anything at 9 tomarrow anyways..

He's right. It is the best show on cable. You need to watch FX during the week to catch re-runs of last season.
Tuesday night TV is the best: got "24" and "The Shield."

I watched the first Eps. didn't care for it but then again I aint much for Pigs or their shows about dirty pigs

L33TJ33P said:
I watched the first Eps. didn't care for it but then again I aint much for Pigs or their shows about dirty pigs

there are no Pigs on the shield you must have caught a rerun of Green Achers and Arnod is a cool Pig! O maybe it was the Muppets. Ms Piggy can get all up under my skin too she reminds me of my ex wife. hehehehe tug :wink:

On the first Eps. it was that bald dirty pig and his little gang. they had an Add-on to the group which was Internal Investigations guy. At the end he shot the guy that was doing the investigations. After that night I never even looked for it on my Guide.

jps4jeep said:
I love the shield!

But isn't it on at ten o'clock normally??

possibly? but i'm pretty sure the season premiere is on at 9pm tonight. i'll have to check though now that you mention that.

johnny you were right, the premiere was at 10pm tonight. and it picked up right where it left off last season. anyone who missed this kick ass show should catch and encore presentation.

whats the sheild? I think I'll stick to Comedy Central all week and O.C.C on Monday's nights.

image-missing.png

You know, at first when I started to write this thread about OCC I was a little worried that I would not be able to finish typing everything,
But once My father went back to the office, me and Vinny were able to get some typing done.

This is the first time we have ever done anything this complicated and to be honest, I am really pleased with the way I write.

I love American Chooper too (the show) thats my monday night show! But every time Pauly says something, it always sounds like what I just typed!

LOL, you got it down pat Johnny. I love that show but those little speaches always sound a little too scripted or rehearsed or something.
Monster Garage is awsome also.

Back