Does Anyone here chew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah_too_bad

Man, I'm about to throw in a fat dip of Skoal an I was just wondering if anyone else on here chews? You can't find me on the trails with out a fatty in.

image-missing.png

i tried it a few times..it always managed to get down my throat and i hack up some nasty stuff. not for me..too much work. Use to smoke..but kinda stopped that.

XJ coils fit a TJ?

I quit smoking recently, goin on 3 months, and I don't miss it one bit. As for the chew, I like it, but I get too freaking dizzy. I'll just have to defile myself another way:
"Sssssllluuuurrrrppp! Mmmmm beer."
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

i put no altering chemicals in my body in any way.. including pain killers

Snitty said:
i put no altering chemicals in my body in any way.. including pain killers

I Do!! I just monitor the amounts.

Favorite Beer: Newcastle, Guiness.
Favorite Shot: Irish Car Bomb (Guiness, shot of Jamison's and Bailey's)
Favorite Wine: All Northern California Reds and Italian Reds. Gabbiano Italian Chianti is my Fav, but as a whole, the Nor Cal Wines are the best.
Favorite Domestic Beer: Pabst Blue Ribbon!
Favorite mixed drink: Mixed drinks are for sissys.

Favorite Coffee: "Triple-shot venti no-whip mocha" from Starbucks. (Yeah, I succumbed to the corporate infestation)

Favorite Soda: Sprite

It's almost 2 am. Don't ask me why I felt compelled to post this. :?

It's almost 2 am. Don't ask me why I felt compelled to post this. :?[/quote]

LOL-al

I dipped some in high school but never really 'took' to it. Made me sick more often than not. That's what I get for trying to look cool. So, I took up smoking. Smart huh? I smoked for 15 years and quit 4 years ago.

Mingez, you're past the hard part already. Stick with it dude.

I'll stick with the beer or a good bourbon. :D

i used to dip back in college, on the hockey bus to and from games, but i have smoked since i was 12. i finally quit smoking in december, but started up the ol dip again. Kodiak Ice, gotta love it!

Smoked for a few years and was at like 2.5 to 3 packs a day! Quit and started to dip Skoal Long Cut Blue Mint. Best part was I was very close to a Female Skoal Rep. So I was able to get a fresh roll like dated 2 days ago fresh each week for the big price of Free. So I diped for like a year and getting it free made it like a alwys got a dip in kind of thing. 1st thing in the morning last thing at night.

Went into a doctors office he ask do you smoke, I reply naw I quite a year ago. He says cool good going that may have saved you life. I was proud. then he ask do you chew naw I did Skoal! He tells me man that is cool too. I was so surprised to hear that. Then he says that will get that Cancer up on the surface where we can work with it a little easyer. Never cracked a smile or anything just went on with the exam. So that day I quit that as well. tug

Chew: no
Beer: Yes
Liqour: Hell Yes
Smoke: Yes
Cigarrettes: No
Get it? haha, I only smoke every couple weeks tho, and usually just after the beer and liqour, haha
Caffiene: No (no soda for me, just water, lemonaide and fruit juice)

snitty.... are you morman? You can't have caffien or anything?

nope... just strong willed... and for the 7 weeks before easter.. a little longer than traditional lent... i don't eat meat... that is the toughest thing to do.. but i getter done...

about chewing/smoking... i would rather see people chew than smoke... like tug mentioned.. if it IS to cause cancer... you can work on the mouth... it is much harder to get cancer out of the lungs... and... smoking is less considerate to the people around you... chewing affects one person and one person only...

once in a while i'll go to McDonalds or BK... that's about the worst thing I do to my body... I survived an incredibly disasterous accident a few years back... i KNOW the reason i survived.. and i'm sticking to it

I've got a dip in right now. I've been thinking about giving it up, but it's so good.
I cut way back on the beer. It used to be 6-12 a night (I moved away from all my buddies). Now it may be 6-12 a weekend. It's amazing how I cut back on the beer and gained weight. I'm thinking about going back on a liquid diet. Beer=Good
I save the liquor for hunting season. There's not much better than standing by the fire with a good whiskey drink after a long day in the woods.

noskils32, Smoke: Yes Cigarrettes: No
Get it? haha, I only smoke every couple weeks tho,

Yeah, we get it and you should reconsider. :evil: That crap is much more harmful than cigarettes. Not to mention ILLEGAL :shock:

noskils32, I don't partake of the OTHER smoke, but it's not something I am against. But I'm not going to sit here and say you shouldn't do it. It's not my place. Hell, It's less harmful than alcohol. I'm not saying everyone should do it, but when's the last time anyone here met a violent person on the wacky tabacky?

As far as the legality of it, true it's illegal, but so was alcohol. If the Gov said beer was illegal today, I'd be breaking the law too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back