Jeep Names

P-Smurf (Papa Smurf) because it is smurf blue otherwise known as Renegade Blue.
It's really a misnomer because Smurfs are cute and cuddly and my Jeep is a mushroom running over, hole diggin, donut cuttin, tree climbing monster that not even Gargamel could have brewed up.

My poor jeep still hasnt found a good name. Its been over a year now, and nothing sounds right. O well, it will come eventually.

Nathan

Miss purple was my yj well because she was purple and she had yet to find Mr. right to make her a Mrs. My Cherokee is earning the name Sir brakesalot, but nothing permanent yet.

Yeah, I have been trying to come up with a name for Black YJ for two years... figured somthing would happen with/in it that would inspire a name, but for now its "The Jeep" :?

No name yet for my CJ. When my dad saw it he said it looked like a holestein but that doesn't sound very good. I have only named a few of my vehicles I have owned. They really have to speek to me. My old Scout was Nelly because you had to yell wwwwwoooooooooooo Nnnnneeeeellllllyyyyyy to get her to stop. Oh and stand on the brakes.

Mine was named a very common name by the painter at work. To him it is originalbut he is not into jeeps. The name stuck and now everybody at work calls it RUBI.

"The Race Jeep" ........Everything I have in my garage has a number on it for racin in its own class.

#9 = Honda CR 250
#22 = Yamaha Blaster YZF 200
#16 = Honda CR 125
#3 1/2 = Honda 50 mini racer
#1 = Honda CBR 600 F3 smokin joes edition

so everything but the jeep had a number so we put a number plate on the grill and she became #7 and thus

"The Race Jeep"

I usually name my Trucks and pets after Ex-Girlfriends. then when I get mad I can go Kick Jill, Kristy, Betty Joe. HA HA HA

My YJ's named Sarah for no apparent reason. Guess i just like the name Sarah. Apparently though my wife doesnt like her all that much. Says I spend too much time with her. Hehe

od

Well, my XJ's named "6 Pack" as if you couldn't tell from my sig. But, this doesn't really have a direct association with beer, although it's a happy coincidence.

My friend OMAR said one day after seeing my stock XJ run up a hill that most V8's don't make it up, "That 6 sure PACKs a lot of punch!" (Nobody in Texas has respect for anything under 8 cylinders.)

So, to battle the biases of the mentality out here, I named my Jeep "6 Pack", to make sure these folks know they are being beaten by a 6 cylinder.

odjeep that reminds me my brother named his sweet 83 chev Sarah. then he had to sell it when his wife was pregnant. Well he named his daughter Sarah in its memery. Kinda Funny.

I don't really have a name for mine yet. I've only named a few vehicles in the past, when the right name comes up. For now, I just call mine "The Jeep."

i named my truck.. it got totalled the next day.. enough said

I call mine Renegade, but I have no reason for it. I'm thinking bout calling it "Red Hot". Not sure yet, waiting for it to speak to me.

Lady

I refer to mine affectionately as "The Heap" for numerous reasons

sometimes "Da Heap" or "Ol' Red" or "Rattletrap"

Talk about mudding! This video is Wicked Stupid! lol

my TJ's name is Heidi, no reason in particular, just like the name i used to call her the Heap, cuz its a heap of.... ummmm.... stuff hehehe

I call mine "Hallows Eve" or just Eve for short...if you dont know the term please dont ask... you wont like the conutations...my wife named it "The Great Punkin".
Just cant see my self crossing the Golden spike trail..yelling out way to go ...punkin?!?...Eve my aurburn lover who gets 204$ peticures (tires)

Back