Jeep Names

My Jeep's name is Jeepy... It just slipped out while I was doing an oil change: "Aww, is Jeepy feeling better?", and it stuck. Kind of like a pet that I have to take care of: Jeepy's hungry, Jeepy's thirsty, Jeepy's running me out of house and home with it's infernal fuel-eating... But I love it more than anything.

hedman fenderwell headers for small block chevy/CJ or wrangl

I never did find a name that stuck. Guess I'm not into names, I never named anything but animals in my life time. lol I Just call it "the Jeep" now.

Lady

I call mine "Jezzabee", after that old country song about a girl who is always doing a guy wrong and taking all his money but he loves her anyway.

Ohh Ohh watch out for Tug with you jeep having that name, he might say it is his!!

HEHE

Cause I have not greased the bushings in a while, my YJ's new name is squeeky!

the jeep, the J, the heap, or the jizzle.. depends on the mood and the jeep's current statue (i.e. broken, barely running, or running)

You might reconsider that last nickname.. heehehehehehehehee

Well th '88 YJ was coined "Smokey" by a buddy of mine. I drove it one day before the tags expired and the rear main seal was making quite the cloud. The silver paint (now partially olive drab) was dull and kinda looked like a smoke color. I hope to find a more suitable name for my trail rig to be when she's feeling better.

XJ is nameless thus far

My XJ is named "The Thing" because when i forst met my fiance' she could not think of the word Jeep and she called it the thing

my YJ is called "the black eye", because i hit a tree wheelin' and smashed out the right headlight. replaced it, but then painted with black primer and left it. also hit my face on the steering wheel and had a matching one for myself.

Well after almost 5 months since the last time I posted on this thread.... Still no name for my jeep. It usually gets referred to as "the jeep" or "my baby" :D Unless of course Im working on it, then it gets called things I wont say here.

Nathan

Back