Jeep Names

FiCJeep

Pro Comp X Terrain???

what are the best Jeep names???
cause we know all of our special Jeeps have names....

FiC

More often than not my Jeep's name is filled with a slur of profanity, but I still love her.

My recently departed YJ was "Whitey". A guy I worked with named her the "white shadow" because when I bought her there were 4 other Wranglers at our garage and all of them were black. It evolved into Whitey.

No name for the Cherokee yet.

Can't tell ya'll my jeep's name on this site, starts with an F ends with an R rhymes with pucker. :lol:

Mine has two names: The Juice and The Big Best.

I want to give her a girls name, but Im afraid that Ill meet a girl with that name and she'll think Im creepy.

My Yj was Jeezabel named by my wife cause I was told I loved Jeezabel more than here! Last one the CJ was Tugly cause it was tugs ugly cj.

My Jeeps name is Bradley, but I call him Brad. It's a few reasons why I named him that. But I want to stay a good standing member on this board, so I wont say why.

When mine was green some folks started calling it the snot rocket. We'll see what it'll be named once we get her up and running again.

"Project: Stomper" or "Stomper"... My buddy called up after the SOA and asked about the stomper project, I didn't know what he was talking about, ends up he was comparing it to those little match box cars with huge tires on it.

My TJ was named Blanche...it just seemed to fit for a slow old lady of a 4 cyl.

I call my YJ the struggle buggy. since I have 33 in tires and a poor little 4 cyl that probably struggles to turn them. Sometimes I tell it the story "The little train the could" so it feels better about itself at night. :lol:

I used to call mine blue balls but the new name that it seams to aquiring is the snurf. (it is bright blue with white top) I dunno, perhaps I will just call it Karren, for no apparent reason other than thats the first name that just came to my mind!

My jeep's name is Bruno.Thats what my sister always calls it.I think it's because it's brown. :D

Back