Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Jeep Names

1. Pro Comp X Terrain???

what are the best Jeep names???
    cause we know all of our special Jeeps have names....

FiC

Jeep Names

i just call mine.."the jeep"

lil'bit but she may have a memmorial soon.
    On a long enough time-line,
    The survival rate for everyone
    Drops to Zero!

http://home.comcast.net/%7Ewaldenjg/

I own 'Reaper'.

More often than not my Jeep's name is filled with a slur of profanity, but I still love her.
    These voices in my head are giving me a headache....

My recently departed YJ was "Whitey". A guy I worked with named her the "white shadow" because when I bought her there were 4 other Wranglers at our garage and all of them were black. It evolved into Whitey.

No name for the Cherokee yet.

i used to call mine pt109, but now i just call it a big piece of crap
    82 CJ5 that dont run.... and is no more.... 94 Z71

J, you wont be forgotten

Can't tell ya'll my jeep's name on this site, starts with an F ends with an R rhymes with pucker.

Mine has two names: The Juice and The Big Best.

I want to give her a girls name, but Im afraid that Ill meet a girl with that name and she'll think Im creepy.

I call mine April, after my girlfriend, cuz there both hell to get started in the morning lol

11. I call mine FUBAR most of the time

My Yj was Jeezabel named by my wife cause I was told I loved Jeezabel more than here! Last one the CJ was Tugly cause it was tugs ugly cj.

My Jeeps name is Bradley, but I call him Brad. It's a few reasons why I named him that. But I want to stay a good standing member on this board, so I wont say why.
    wicked good dude

When mine was green some folks started calling it the snot rocket. We'll see what it'll be named once we get her up and running again.

Mine is "Lucy" for what reason i have no idea!

She got named that by Tug when i was in Tennessee and it kinda stuck after that.

"Project: Stomper" or "Stomper"... My buddy called up after the SOA and asked about the stomper project, I didn't know what he was talking about, ends up he was comparing it to those little match box cars with huge tires on it.
    91 YJ 4.0 5spd
    SOA + 1.5" reverse eye RE springs
    D44 LS Rear & ZJ Disks
    4.56 gears
    36"x14.5" Parnelli Jones'
    Jks discos
    Warn XD9000i
    Banks SS exhaust
    High Steer!
    And a bunch of home made stuff!

Stock 2005 Loaded WK, for now!

My TJ was named Blanche...it just seemed to fit for a slow old lady of a 4 cyl.

I call my YJ the struggle buggy. since I have 33 in tires and a poor little 4 cyl that probably struggles to turn them. Sometimes I tell it the story "The little train the could" so it feels better about itself at night.
    95 YJ 4bangin, 3in BL, edelbrock shocks and SS, 33in bfg mt/km, dynocrap exhaust

I used to call mine blue balls but the new name that it seams to aquiring is the snurf. (it is bright blue with white top) I dunno, perhaps I will just call it Karren, for no apparent reason other than thats the first name that just came to my mind!
    It used to be a jeep Thing,
    But all that stuff broke

-Johnny-

My jeep's name is Bruno.Thats what my sister always calls it.I think it's because it's brown.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last