Put a face with the name

image-missing.png

that is me pulling out BBJ from a mud trap long before BBJ was B.. and that is BBJ's owner in the back with the shovel

Let's see if I remember how to do this...........
image-missing.png

This should be one of my Daughter and me at Paragon (pre-lift).

Door choices for hard top?

This is about the best pic i got....
image-missing.png

This is a pic of me about 3 years ago doing an engine swap on my late 79'.

od

TJ Maintenance

Thanks guys

Been doin' ok :) ........ lotta extra curricular stuff goin' on, so the board has kinda slipped away for a bit.......things are starting to settle down now, so I'll be around a little more.

Rob 8) :p :)

I'll post one as soon as I find one where I'm not making an ass of myself, I'll scan it onto the computer this weekend if I get time after I finish my OBA install....hopefully.

geopig said:
I'm real lazy and not going to post a pic, but here's a link to my website that has a pic of me on it. And a couple of pics of the high Sierra where I work.

http://earth.usc.edu/~pignotta/

Good choice not to post the pic! heheheeheh just kidding could not resist. Like the man said smart dude glad to have you on the side of the jeepers and not the tree huggers that want to close our trails. I hope any way. tug

I'm no tree-hugger, I believe in a happy balance between preserving the environment and using our environment. No point in preserving it just to look at. Also, logging roads, jeep trails, and anything that gets me off the beaten track only helps me get to the rocks that make my research work! The jeep is the geologists best friend.

steering problem

BBJ is around... he did get activated last year.. he's a reservist and was put in Ft Drum for a while... he's home now, and is working construction to earn some money to get the camaro ready for the track...

I cut my hair every week... takes about 20 minutes... saves a lot of money

Snitty said:
I cut my hair every week... takes about 20 minutes... saves a lot of money

That takes 20 whole minutes!? :)

Back