Put a face with the name

Bounty__Hunter

Super Moderator
I haven't seen this done before so let's give it a shot. There's way too much anonymity with the web and there seems to be a great bunch of jeepers here so I figured why not. Post up a pic of yourself, be it in a jeep, with the family, or doing whatever else it is you enjoy (let's keep it clean).

This is what I enjoy doing over the summer months besides jeeping. My wife and daughter seem to enjoy boating and the cool water to bouncing around in a hot dusty jeep, but I enjoy both ;)
image-missing.png

WOW, this is a wicked good idea! I have images in my head of what everybod looks like. And when I think you Bounty I picture Bob the Builder!

I got a picture..I'll post it, it's kida funny. These are my bestest friends in the world..from Left to right, Nicole, ME, (my often shotguner, and also my favoirte person next to Joe)Gina, and Heather

image-missing.png

OK, it's kinda big..if i need to resize lemme know.

belt squeeeeel?

image-missing.png

Kinda goofy lookin but its the only one i got

Played football since 6th grade....this is my senior football picture out of the Detroit news paper

image-missing.png

I don't know if I did it right, but I'm on the left and my brother's friend Richard on the right.

image-missing.png

This is me, my little girl, and my wife from our Russia trip last week.

image-missing.png

That's a little pic of me driving my other off road rig...

image-missing.png

and that's a pic of me with my Grandpa taking it easy at our hotel at FT. Myers over the summer... he's a funny guy when he's awake.

I have about 2000 pics saved on my computer but I just realized that I'm in only about two of them. Why? By design...I take all the pictures. :lol:

Here's one of me and the wife at the beach in SC last summer. (I even took this one) :D

image-missing.png

This is me, Kletus, and my boy, Nate, fixin on the quad. Imagine that me fixin on something....seems like I turn wrenches longer than I actually enjoy these crazy toys.

image-missing.png

sorry guys i cant get my picture on this site, and setting up the sony image thing is too much of a pain in the butt for me

This is Amber and me, Amber is on the right...
image-missing.png

This is from my 9th B-day... I'm on the right striking a pose.
image-missing.png

No close ups as of yet... unless there are any requests! :shock:

Man Bounty, that is really wierd. I was about to do the same exact post tonight. You must have ESPN and read my mind. I'll try and find a pic of me

Who's Ready to take the Cotton Pickin' Top OFF?

Here I am wasting money into that little hole in the back of my Jeep...
image-missing.png

88WRANGRED, you can email it to me and i will host it if ya need

LOL, JOOPIN!! I just read your post..and I was looking for a little girl or something..then it dawned on me IT'S THE CAR!!!

LOL, JOOPIN!! I just read your post..and I was looking for a little girl or something..then it dawned on me IT'S THE CAR!!!
Yeah I don't have any little girls, or boys for that matter! Amber is my 67 mustang... no kids = more money for my toys. Yee haaw!

What Kind of Oversize Tire Carrier Should I get.

I don't have any little girls

But, your looking at it like it as if it's a part of you, :D Well, as I am sure it is.

image-missing.png

Well that is me hooking up a tow strap and comealong to my son Will's Ranger to keep him from falling off a mountain. hehehehe tug :wink:

I've only got one pic. Me and some of my buddies hanging out in a great bar named the "Anodyne" in Albuquerque after a wedding.

I'm the incredibly handsome guy in the middle with the arrow pointing at my head. :)

image-missing.png

Back