what IT looks like

those pictures make me wanna cry tears of joy.

never had a chance to do that, getting a slip yoke eliminator/ rear drive shaft put on as we speak.

It DOES bring back memories of last years TN Run..........

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Rob 8) :p :)

Greenreaper in Tennessee with the same busted part last June on the Tennessee Run. heheehe Tug
image-missing.png

Sorry Adam I just had to post this one. Looks like a Proud Daddy!

YOU PULLED LAURA OUT FOR FREE!

Laura wishes she got an SYE for free! Laura will also take an SYE for free if anybody is offering, as Laura doesnt have a job. Laura doesn't know why she is refering to herself it the 3rd person.

OK OK OK...so I went to the dealer today for poops and giggles to see if they would replace my broken stuff...

So, I talk to the guy that owns the place (he likes me), He's like, what ya do..I told him what I broke, and he was like, "How?".."OH, wait, I don't even want to know!" So, he send me to service. And, this is the funny part.

The guy in service asked, "What were the sercumstances in how it broke?" I'm like, AHHHH...too much skinny peddle" He was like, "Where?" I said, "Ahhh..." and before I could finish, he said, "A snow bank or something?" I was like "YEAH!, A SNOW BANK!!" (but don't look at my Jeep please!)

Anyways..to make a long story short they are going to fix it...This makes Laura a wicked happy Jeeper! Now I'm psyched my Jeep has a warantee that I am actually going to be able to use!! :D

so cool ! Tell them you broke your atlas II and let me have the replacement :)

Back