what IT looks like

LauraBoston

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

You can see pics of the ride here http://www.canoesaco.com/313trail.htm

I know that look. I had the same thing happen last year at the TN run with Tug and PA. Nice job on the snap! :wink:

Laura,

Me again. You have such a large CLUB! Is that a club or just friends? I can hardly find one college student in my town that likes to run offroad with thier Jeep. Everyone is so tame here. lol I just joined our local jeep club but its full of older married people who never have time to ride (nothing against older married people mind you!). I hope to inspire them soon. lol

Is that legal land?? We also have land problems here, nowhere legal to ride, especially with large groups. Were gonna take an ad out in the paper looking to lease some Hunting land off season and maintain thier trails for them. I hope we find something. All the land around here is taken by hunting clubs.

Cool pics, looks like a great time for all!

Lady

Tip of the day:
A bikini top makes a good work mat when forced to lay in the mud and work on your Jeep.

Man, I just can't win. I could have used this "Tip of the Day" last saturday. All the boys are like..HAHAHA Laura, you gotta get in the mud!

They were obviously not Southern Gentlemen. Someone should have loaned you a bikini top. At least they helped you get out of there.

Wanna chat?

Didn't have a bikini top, No body did, most had hard tops on cause it was 20 degree's out. and ya we did help her out, only charged her $30, what a deal!

Not a virgin anymore!!!!

LOL, they so did help me out. He's right nobody had a bikini, because it was so cold.

Honestly, with out them...I would still be in the woods. And I thought $30 was a deal!

Hey Laura!

If I remember correctly, your TJ is less than a year old right? So isn't this covered under warrenty? Just wash the Jeep down real good, make it look like you were not muddin' recently and tell them you hit one "wicked pissa" pothole here from the Big Dig or something and the shaft just snapped!? Unless of course you are happy it broke so you have an excuse to upgrade. Good luck! Is Joe taking taking the new CJ7 to Paragon too?

engine help-swap???

outerbeachyj said:
Hey Laura!

If I remember correctly, your TJ is less than a year old right? So isn't this covered under warrenty? Just wash the Jeep down real good, make it look like you were not muddin'

definitely - but put your stock "size" tires back on though - they might gripe about the tire upgrade - larger tires load up the drivetrain for sure - especially if you didn't re-gear.

good luck

-sudz

Back