If the election where held today....

red top installed....fog lights no work

Bush should be allowed to finish what he started. It is also important to be consistant in the eyes of other countires.-al

Read the FREESPEACH THREAD, and you'll know who and why I am voting for. Nader is unelectable, but I like a lot of his platform.

Hi,

I'll only say this... It won't be Bush.

-Nick :!:

I myself have a pretty good feeling that Bush will win. Kerry is WAY too liberal....and Nater really doesn't have any impact in the race at all. When it comes down to it national and international security is going to play a very large role in the election and hands down i think Bush will do a fantastic job. Kerry voted against all weapons, missile and like vehicles making that made the victory in Iraq possible. Kerry jumps around too much and can never make up his mind on anything he says, first he's against it and then he's for it, or vise versa. It seems like he only say what people want to her at the giving time. As for bush, The tax cut helped greatly in our economy and is giving us monster growth because of it. Kerry main job is to roll that tax cut so we'll all be writing out checks to the government if he's in office. Bush made a mistake on the worker program in Mexico because i think that opens our borders for attack and such because anyone will come in, i think that was mainly a way to get spanish voters on his side. If Kerry is in office and rolls that tax cut we'll see more business' leave US to go to other countries like Mexico for cheaper labor because he wants to hammer big business with taxes and taxes. keep the cut. keep our jobs here. Just a few thoughts. as i'm sure some people will agree and disagree. But i feel that Bush is doing well and will do well if he's elected for a second term. Then we'll go through it all over again in what i think is going to be the Hilary V.S. Giuliani of 2008. anyone agree/disagree? anything?

i can't say either way... but... i can say that we are in a situation that Bush led us into, and he should be the one to carry it out

I am not a registered voter so, I have no right to complain, but since I am from Massachusetts, and I know all about John Kerry, I would vote for George W Bush!

Honestly, I think clinton should run again, I would vote for him!! He made the polotics and scandle in the white house so fun!! The white trash house!
Bill Clinton 2008!!

You vote for Bill you get Hilary, Its a package deal. She wears the pants in that relationship.

Lemme Guess, you all think that "The Giggalo" actually corrected the budget don't you?? He is a little puss, like a dog with no teeth all bark no bite. Bush get's my vote.

Who cares about the budget, I wanna hear about more scandal under the president's desk! hehe

JK, I am not a registered voter, I have views about polotics, and about all the cadidates, but, because I feel as though I can not make a informed desision about who I like more based on my own morals and beliefs, I don't contribute.

I think about it this way. What would of happened if Kerry was in the white house when 9-11 happened. If he were there we would be in so much trouble right now. Bush is getting a bad rap over Iraq but you have to remember he is not the one gathering intellegence. He is the one that has to make a desicion on what others tell him. I think he has done an excellent job considering the situation he has been put in. There are very few presidents that have had to deal with what he has.

I think it is a fact that we will have another terrorist attack. I do not want a wimp like Kerry to cry like a baby and not do anything about it. That guy is a freak he has no grasp on the reality of the country. That is just my oppinion and rant so take it with a grain of salt.

I see 15 votes for Bush, and 11 for Kerry. I'd really like to hear what the Kerry supporters have to say about why hes good for our country, so far all we heard is no bush. or why bush is good. nothing about why kerry is good.

Back