OEM Fender Flares

jugghead23

Ok, I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules but I wanted to tell you guys about an ebay'er who I recently purchased from. I am not advertising for this guy just wanted to say how pleased I was with my deal

I have been looking to fix/paint my fender flares which had become almost white from the sun. I took one of the extensions off and tried the heat gun method and was less than impressed with the results.

Anyway, I started looking for flares to buy and started watching ebay. Bid on a few sets that were newer model take-offs (a guy had a 03 sport and put bushwacker flares on...his new take-offs finally went for $170 + $30 shipping)

Earlier this week I came across an auction for the full 'like new' 6 piece flare set for $130 plus $20 shipping.
I called the guy in the auction, turns out Fortec Jeep in atlanta gets customization jobs from local jeep dealerships..pulls the stock parts off new jeeps, puts bushwacker and what not back on and is left with a pile of stock flares and goodyear wranglers.

Bottom line, I bought the flares, got here in 3 days and they are brand spankin new. A little dust from the shop I guess, but brand new OEM fender flares for MUCH less than what a dealership would get. (Quadratec's 4 peice set is $109 without the extensions, just the extensions go for about $22 each from a dealer and the individual flares for around $55-65 each)

Thought I'd share..

The guys current auctions can be found here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/...tecjeep2cwe&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

No fender flares currently but some wheels and tires

Back