What happnes when you hit a Lincoln

LauraBoston

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Nobody was hurt...

When I first read the thread title I was like oh no!I am glad to hear that neither of you were hurt.Jeep took it very well I see!JEEP -1 LINCOLN -0

Sully

So... what's the verdict? Is it fixable? Insurance good? No Rubicon in your future?

And it was HELLA cool that you had your camera ready to snap a pic of the cop and the lincoln.

Who's fault?

My fault all the way. It's wicked fixable...nothing a BFH can't take care of...or just a new bumper...

The cop cited me for "traveling to close" funny thing is I wasn't even close to him, I just wans't paying attention and he was stopped in the road "taking a right hand turn" usually when you make a right hand turn, you make the turn, don't stop in the road, and then make the turn.

...not to mention the few choice words he decided to call me. Like a girl that is a bit permiscuise (sp?), and the f bomb all over the place. I can't say the others on this board tho.

Yeah, I was psyched I had my camera..before I took it out to take some pictures he was complaining about "neck pain" then i whipped out the cam and took some video of him, and his "neck pain" seem to have subsided (he decided not to go to the hospital)..

I'd say the Jeep won, too. I bet that kid is at home tonight looking to buy a Jeep.

He should want one, that lincoln is BUTT.

ya, that sucks... I drive alot ! Not worried about hitting someone with 3500 express. But the thought of the air bags kinda worries me.
I would of pimped that lincoln. Looked like it was in kinda good shape. Before Laura :mrgreen:

That sucks..hope ya can get it fixed before the paraon trip.

I'm more concerned about my output shaft and slip yoke being fixed before Paragon. I'll just take a hammer to the bumper if i need to....

The Lincoln was in "kinda" good shape...not anymore. The kid said his mom just gave it to him, too.

Hm...

Omg! Laura is that the dunkins right outside the trails we went out on? That lincoln looks like the one I used to drive :lol: that thing was pimpin it had like an 8 speaker stereo stock in iy and the air ride in mine wacked out low ride errrr!!!!! same thing happened to my mark8 hate tho's things :x
Glad to hear no one was hurt, the nerve of that little boy to call you tho's names.

LauraBoston said:
I'll just take a hammer to the bumper if i need to.....

Atta girl! :lol:

So yer still front wheel drive ? You know the Rubicon hack and tap version is only about $80, but you'll still need the same driveshaft. Might save you a few bucks anyhow :wink:

Hey Laura was the snack shack in the back ground a player in this deal. I know I would have been dreaming of Jelly Filled and Creams as I was driven by there and the Lincoln would have been the last thing on my mind. hehehe tug

Yeah, still in front wheel drive.

The dealer is going to fix it for free! I got a warantee. A whole new tcase, and control arms, and bearings... :D but, not from the accident...it's from the trail damage

bet the cops were there F.A.S.T. seeing as how you were so close to the station... :lol: I mean Dunkin Donuts... :lol:

Back