Lovin' the new wheels and mods

X_Factor

Hey all. Just spent all weekend working on the Jeep Wrangler. Did some dent repair and paint touch up on the front fenders, then installed Warrior Products black diamond fender tip guards. After that, I painted the headlight bezels black. Got new wheels last weekend that look great if I might say so myself. Can't wait till next weekend. Oil change, installing the new TK Sliders and painting the center caps on the wheels black. Here's a link to a few pics of the new mods.

www.cardomain.com/id/blp77

Tell me what you think.

Bryan

Finally Test Drive Day!!!

looks almost military. Nice

That color is TOUGH!! The diamond plate and the blacked out wheels look mean. Will you be lifting it additionally?

I like them wheels!I have to say that I liked the stock wheels better on your jeep.Either way, jeep is looking good!

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Mingez, I will be lifting it more, but not for awhile. Wife says I have to cool down on the Jeep spending.

Sully, I liked the stock wheels too, but with 15x7 stock size, the 32s were rubbing on hard turns and minimal articulation. I went to 15x8 with the new wheels. Plus, when I go off-road, if I bend or break one of the new wheels, it's only about $40.00 to replace. Whereas with the stock wheels it would be much more.

My next set of wheels will be black, nice looking jeep!

Back