Pictures from my weekend trip to Shiloh Ridge in Texas

barlows

We went to Shiloh Ridge ORV park this last weekend and got some good pictures. My buddy has it hosted on his webpage for anyone that wants to check it out. There's a picture of my TJ laying on it's side after a slight miscalculation, along with a video showing how it got that way. There's also some video of us navigating "Rock Garden" in the middle of the night. The videos show up as links at the bottom of the pictures.

Check it out...
http://www.3dragonfly.com/Activities/ATV/2004_03_shilohridge/shilohridge_01.html

Steve

Nice pics and great video!"Nope, thats not the one."

Yeah, it was a real good time. I got away with just a bent bar in the soft top and a couple areas that need a little TLC. It didn't even touch the body though.

Sweet pics, FYI drinking and wheeling are not the brightest idea! It is bad for the hobby and just amunition for those that want to close down the land we frequent! as well as traveling up a river.

Otherwise, looked like a eventful weekend! how much does a camper like that cost?

I wish that camper was mine. That belongs to the brother of the guy who's website that is. I think it was somewhere in the neighborhood of $150, give or take. As for me, I just wish I could afford a 4 wheeler to tow behind the Jeep...

Steve

Back