MINGEZ!!!

TwistedCU

Hey mingez,

Don't take offense to this but your sig pic and avatar combeo are really cool, but they are making my page scroll slowly, and well they're pretty much making it tough to read threads. I know my computer is 3 years old and it's no P4, but that's the first time I ever had a problem on this site, so I expect others are having issues as well. Sorry to have to ask, but could you maybe scale it down a tad??? I know this is the culprit because it is only on threads that you have posted on.

TC

Note too all, please limit your picture sizes also. It makes the page really slow sometimes, and it stetches it out oo far. I forgot what the limits are, so maybe one of the Mods can post it. Thanks

Of Course!!!!

I'll scale down the sig pic. I'm sure it's not the avatar, cause the system limits the file size. I can get rid of both if necessary, let me know if it's still too intrusive.

BTW- don't forget to feed the hamster on the treadmill in your computer. If he slows down, you PC does as well. Hehehehehehee

Okay, I scaled down the sig pic. You were right. It was too big. Sorry about that.
I learned how to make animated Gifs recently and I've been going buck wild. I lowered the file size by more than 60%, so it should be fine. If not, let me know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

:oops:

LOL Mingez

I was refraining from telling you what twisted said but I noticed your signature changing by the minute as I was browsing the last 2 days. I knew you were animating. I love doing that stuff myself, its insane addicting. I also noticed my pages hanging and flashing oddly at me. LOL I'm on an old PC too although I do have cable modem speed.

Love your animations, thanks for scaling down though.

Lady :lol:

Hi,

One thing to note is that Animated GIFs in general are going to be large in filesize (compared to an equally sized static GIF). Also the more frames they have, the larger their filesize becomes. :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

Messed up jEEp!

I changed the gif to a much smaller slide show, with only a few frames. Again, I'm sorry for my inconsiderateness. I don't know what I was thinking with the large file.

TwistedCopper said:
workin' much better now! Man I wish I knew how to do that stuff.

Thank you my left coast friend!
He's a middle man not a left man! :wink:

Sully said:
TwistedCopper said:
workin' much better now! Man I wish I knew how to do that stuff.

Thank you my left coast friend!
He's a middle man not a left man! :wink:

The Bay Area is my home town Sully!!! Please don't rub it in that I'm stuck here down in HELL. I miss Nor-Cal. :cry:

I think we had decided before to try to keep everything below 50k.

Mingez, thanks for correcting it. I too noticed a lot of changing sigs recently, especially liked the subliminal 'jeepz.com' :lol:

mingez said:
Again, I'm sorry for my inconsiderateness.

I expected more from you :roll:

Just kidding man it's no big deal. I just figured somebody had to stop you or you'd be locking up computers across the Jeep nation!!! lol

Back