Pics with fixed jeep...

OH, I forgot...that GC, was stuck wicked bad. I'll let him tell t he story tho...if you want to of course.

8) Laura, that rocks. I'm so jealous of all you that have land access. We've NONE although my local assoc is working on it hard as they can. Ahh, will have to look forward to the playground!!! lol

Great pics, thanks for sharing. Glad the jeep is better now too!
Lady 8)

alright i confess, that was my zj. and boy was i stuck. :oops:. laura and simon tried to pull me out forever. then we realized i had bottomed out. lots of shoveling, lots of rocks, joes help, lots of tugging, some help from the hi-lift, and 4 hours later, i was on my way home. what an amatuer. oh well, at least it convinced me that the lift wheels and tires that i have on the way are well worth it :lol:

'tread lightly, but leave a good impression"
well we've all heard that expression before, so here's laura's take on it...
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

thats various shots of her skid plate impressions and her axles and stuff from bottoming out trying to help me out of my mess! guess thats one way to leave an impression....literally. :roll:

Bchcky

Nice pics of the mud. Don't be too hard on yourself. I can't name the number of times we've all done not so brilliant (or it seems like it) things while new to Jeeping. It's like walking as a baby, sometimes ya just fall down but you eventually learn it and it's all good.

BTW, I was stuck AS bad in likewise said three feet of mud, during a hurricane, in the dark, with no flashlight, no shoes, stock vehicle................should I go on or are you getting the picture? LOL

Jeep On. I hope you get the jeep fixed. Have you cleaned it off really good yet? The mud and small gravel will really do a hurting on things. It takes ages to clean from it and usually you have to change some fluids and filters too. I'm sure the guys will tell you more on your other post.

Heather

heh... we've all been there... thats why i now turn around (or look for a way around) when i see that stuff.. you're almost guaranteed to get stuck i that stuff..... no matter what tires or lift you have...

well, we would have went around, but the name of the trail is miles of mud...hence all the mud.

AND, you would be going fine for a few feet, and all of a sunnden the trail sinks under you and your in 5 feet of mud. Anyways, it was a wicked good time...

Back