Give me an O!!!...

TwistedCU

...R ...I ...O ...L ...E ...S!

Baseball is here!

Opening day tonight against the 'Sox! Two teams I grew up with.

AND...

I just found out I'll be co-coaching my sons little league team.

:D :D All is right with the world :D :D

I'm totally stoked that baseball is finally here!!!!!!!!
I love this time of year-- beer and baseball!!! :lol:
Neal

Anyone up for a chat???

:) Watched the Braves from behind the Visitor Dugout just yesterday WOOHOO time to

PLAY BALL!!!!!!!!!

An O? :lol: Ball is here? Darn, I guess March Madness is over huh? I hadn't paid attention once North Carolina lost. Did Duke win? Also, I saw Nascar last weekend, never sure what season that is either.

I do love baseball though. We have the O's minor leauge team here, the Perdue shorebirds. I go sometimes, they have a cool stadium and cute stuff there. Baseball is good for all ages, my neice even likes it at six and she is hyper as a jumping bean.

Lady - We have a minor league team in Aberdeen, too. The Aberdeen Iron Birds. Cal Ripken built the stadium and brought the team here. Ol' Cal's a good guy.

DUKE LOST?!?!?! what a shame :twisted:

Lincoln Locker pics

I'm just about as happy that Duke lost as I was sad that Maryland lost...

GO ORIOLES!

Anniston/Jacksonville, AL Jeep trails

i could never really understand the hype about sports... i guess i'm not the average american male... boxing though... i'm very very much into that

'99 Jeep Cherokee 2" Lift.

You aren't alone Snitty. I only watch 3 games a year (foot ball) I have never been into ANY sports. but I gotta support the Braves. :-D

i played sports as a kid... and still love participating in sporty activities... i just don't see a point in (me) focusing attention on the details in the career of other men

Thanks for the advice!

Snitty said:
i could never really understand the hype about sports... i guess i'm not the average american male... boxing though... i'm very very much into that

i played sports as a kid... and still love participating in sporty activities... i just don't see a point in (me) focusing attention on the details in the career of other men

I have quite the passion for many sports, but mostly the game of baseball.

Snitty, I love baseball more than Cal Ripken. He's better at it though :lol: but hey that's me and you're you.

This time of year my family's schedule revolves around baseball. I don't work OT so I can be there to coach. We eat at different times so we don't miss the O's. I subject my carpool buddy to Baseball on the way home during day games. I replaced the stereo in my Jeep not because I wanted Hi fidelity sound, not for CD or MP3 capability (although they're nice), but because the AM tuner was poor at best and I don't want to miss a single play or hear static while listening. Oh yeah I love baseball man and the O's kicked the SNOT out of the Red Sox last night!!!

but hey that's me and you're you. :wink:

Back