Test Your Jeep Knowledge

I got a 19 out of 25. The quiz was good, exept question number 8 and didnt suply the correct answer. It should have been the comic book character that had supernatural powers and would go anywhere. He was called GP.

And question number 21, the character drove CJ5!

21 outta 25 :) Hardest one I guess had to be the CJ5 it is pretty hard to tell if that door frame is S-shapped or L-shapped.

ok dont laugh!!!! 14/25 I stink but I got the important ones right..........the easy ones im not completely stupid. :lol:

purpleyjgirl said:
ok dont laugh!!!! 14/25 I stink but I got the important ones right..........the easy ones im not completely stupid. :lol:

I'll make you feel better. I got 12/25. Ouch! :oops: :roll:

The blue Icon Blues

19/25 I got a couple guesses right or it would be much worse. I am not as familiar with the older Jeeps.

purpleyjgirl said:
yeah i got you covered, 14/25 here too.

L33TJ33P said:
His name on Popeye was Eugene The Jeep!!

Daisy Duke's Jeep was an CJ7 Golden Eagle.

In all the pictures I have seen and on the show I swore it was a cj5.I will go do some research.

Daisy's Jeep had to either be a 78 or 79 CJ7. I think the Golden Eagle package was only available in mocha brown metallic paint in 77.

20/25 I never knew what the DJ ment in the postal jeeps!

And yes that is a CJ7, the test has a flaw.

19... :) not bad... and it was the character from popeye that started the "jeep" though it stands for "general Purpose" or GP

Back