BDS 3.5" Lift kit with shocks, shackles, tcase drop and jks quicker discos
image-missing.png

4 of these to fit 33s that I am going to get soon. The wheels are 15x8
image-missing.png

a set of smittybuilt classic nerf bars in flat black
image-missing.png

bestop strapless bikini, windjammer and duster deck in black denim
image-missing.png

and finnaly a 57" rock rear bumper (no hitch)
image-missing.png

Can't wait to get all this new stuff on my jeep!!!

-Bizzle
93 YJ 2.5L (lots of mods coming in the mail!!!)

what a nice jeep owner you are, let us know the verdict on that lift when you get it installed.

hey i've seen those wheels before....oh yeah, i have 5 of them sitting in my garage waiting to go on my zj! nice choice LCB.

Cool.....I've been kicking around the idea of getting the windjammer and deck cover....let me know how you like them....anyone else have experience with them?

Still gotta get some decent mudders for my YJ, it came with A/T's with fair tread, but I've never liked A/T's. Mudders are much, much better for Kansas mud, which is where most of my 4-wheeling happens. Anyone know if you can get decent mudders for stock 15" Jeep rims? I don't wanna go bigger tires yet, as it'll be too long till I can get the lift to clear them.

kumho's got some 30x9.5's. i'm assuming you have 15x7 rims, so those would fit fine, but you might want to check with your fellow yj'ers to see if those will rub when you're tucked. i know the width would be right for you, but like i said, might want to check on the height.

bchcky said:
kumho's got some 30x9.5's. i'm assuming you have 15x7 rims, so those would fit fine, but you might want to check with your fellow yj'ers to see if those will rub when you're tucked. i know the width would be right for you, but like i said, might want to check on the height.

Alrighty then! I've always run Kumho mudders, except for the very first set of BFG's on my Toyota....Kumho is the same tire, but about $60-$75 cheaper per tire! I've always been impressed with both the floatation in mud, and the digging ability in mud, sand, and snow. Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out!

no problem, i'm leaning towards getting the 31's myself, might check out the dunlop mt's too, but i'm really leaning towards the kumho's.

Where in the world are you guys ordering Kumho's!!! I can't find those things anywhere online. Just the main site, but no vendors.

www.tirerack.com

also, if you have an NTB near you, i hear they just got a contract with kumho. should be carrying them within a week or so. i have a friend who works at one near my work, so i'm going to see if he can get me hooked up. me and bizzle might try to go in and buy 8 all at once to get a better deal if that will help us too. i dunno what size you run, but for me to get 31's, tirerack's price is only $85 (plus shipping). and ntb WILL match tirerack prices, however they add $15 per tire to cover their shipping costs. so i think in the end, $60 to ntb for 4 tires as opposed to tirerack's shipping costs, it becomes pretty much a moot point.

we got another one

mingez said:
Where in the world are you guys ordering Kumho's!!! I can't find those things anywhere online. Just the main site, but no vendors.

There are several dealers here in the middle of Tornado Alley. I used to buy all of mine from a place in Hutchinson, and now they're everywhere!

Sounds like someone got their income tax refund check. Wish my Jeep were that lucky. Those wheels do look quite familiar to me too. Oh yeah, they're on my Jeep too. Good choice. Watch those 33s on that lift though, might be cutting it close on articulation (clearance will be ok though).

Probably gonna get TJ flares eventually to help improve articulation, and if its bad I will just add some more lift to it later on.

Back