1. Hey guys, I have this finals research paper due tomorrow and I'm basing it on land use and the "tread lightly program" Right now I need to find databases that can tell me anything about it. I.E... percentage of national or local ORV park acreage or how many people partake in wheeling or whatever. If you guys know of anything that can help me, please let me know. The deadline is coming!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Thier web-site is treadlightly.org Not sure if they have the info on there that you are looking for though. I'll look around though, for I have done some research on this subject, but just can't remember were I got all the facts.

Why not chage your research paper and title it "Procrastination" Just kidding I couldn't help myself.
    On a long enough time-line,
    The survival rate for everyone
    Drops to Zero!

http://home.comcast.net/%7Ewaldenjg/

hey, the night before is always the best time to wite papers!! That's when I do them, and almost everyone else I know!

hey, the night before is always the best time to wite papers!! That's when I do them, and almost everyone else I know does too!

Quote Originally Posted by 88Wrangles
    hey, the night before is always the best time to wite papers!! That's when I do them, and almost everyone else I know does too!
    yeah thats the only time i ever get any work done too.
    Jack Bauer kills for Jesus: 10

One of the best things I figured out writing papers in college was use Courier New. Switch over from Times or Arial 5 pages into a 10 page paper and suddenly you're on the home stretch!

Quote Originally Posted by jay79cj7
    One of the best things I figured out writing papers in college was use Courier New. Switch over from Times or Arial 5 pages into a 10 page paper and suddenly you're on the home stretch!
    yeah but my professors have caught onto that. and playing with the margins. i know all the tricks, but unfortunately sometimes the professor's know them too.

what about letter spacing. and adding about 3 words to every paragraph to make it jump that extra line

damn dave, between you and jay79cj7.....hehe i'm not sure that was the type of help he was going for. but i did note all of this stuff for my middler year paper coming up...