New to group and a question ...

LibbyMom43

I just joined your group today (and very happy to be here!). I wanted to say hi from the state of Michigan (previously of Ohio, Indiana, and Florida).

I have a 2004 Liberty 4x4 and understand there could be an organized "group" of Libby owners in my area (does this make sense). Would anyone be able to direct me somewhere where I might be able to get more information? :?

I love my Liberty - a little better than I did both my Grand Cherokee and Wrangler! I'm glad to be back in a Jeep!! :!:

Tena

Welcome we need a few Libberty's around here they are few and far between. Do not know anything at all about the libertys but have seen a few web sites that are all about the building up of them. Do you plaan to off road it at all or is it just a daily drive. Good luck and glad you joined us. tug

The only organized group that I'm aware of is national.

L.O.S.T. (Liberty Owners Special Teams)

Apparently you join the group and are assigned a registration number. They have chapters all over if I'm not mistaken.

www.kjjeep.com

Hey.. welcome to the board. I'm sure there are other liberty owners around.. we all have our preferencees.. i love my ZJ.. don't think you could pay me to get a KJ.. but that's me...

Welcome welcome welcome!!! I've seen some pretty mean Libby's built up for the offroad! Hope to see your Jeep soon.

Welcome to the group!! Liberty's are great vehicles off road! people rip on them for being IFS, but they are really great off in the woods. I wheel with a couple of libby's and am always impressed. I have also been working one them lately helping to customize! if you have any questions, ask away!

Back