Whats my JEEP worth???

Jeep4me

Hi Jeepsters!!! I think i'd like to sell my Jeep this summer but before I put her up 4sale, I wanted to get everyone's opinion on what a fair sale price is. I looked up the NADA guides but they aren't correct all the time so I am asking all of you since this is a JEEP's only site...:) ANyhoo, here are the details...location is NYC/NJ btw

1990 Jeep Wrangler, 6 Cyl, 5 speed, 140,000 miles, full soft top, bikini top, Kenwood CD Radio, new exhaust, tires still got plenty of tread.

Well ,what do ya think...?

TIA

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

JEEP 4 sale

Look them up in one of your local Truck Trader magazines or similar source to see what they are going for. Add $20 extra bucks for the Yosemite Sam Floor Mat.

lightbar with 5 lights!!

PS, doors are incl, just not shown in pics!!!

Anyone else. I just dont wanna ask too much/little when I advertise it 4 real.

TIA

See if you can trade it for that sweet old Lincoln in the background. Also, nice Christmas lights around the window on that red brick house. I thought all the rednecks were down here. (sorry, couldn't help myself)

redrooster said:
See if you can trade it for that sweet old Lincoln in the background. Also, nice Christmas lights around the window on that red brick house. I thought all the rednecks were down here. (sorry, couldn't help myself)
:p HA...they arent rednecks, their mexican. I dunno why they pile so much junk/people in that house. Ugliest house on the block.....mine is nicer....:)

You didnt say what its worth though:(

and the new england patriots....

ask around 3500, or even a few hundred higher, cause you know someone will offer you less. any mechanical problems that you know about? it seems mostly stock, so if you got 3500 for it that would be nice. also depends on how badly you want to get rid of it? why you selling your jeep man!?!?

Skin Cancer

bchcky said:
ask around 3500, or even a few hundred higher, cause you know someone will offer you less. any mechanical problems that you know about? it seems mostly stock, so if you got 3500 for it that would be nice. also depends on how badly you want to get rid of it? why you selling your jeep man!?!?
Thanks 4 the info.. i think i'll start it at $4000, what do you think? I am selling it cuz I miss riding motorcycles and I wanna buy another one. I love the Jeep but I love riding more...Thanks guys!!!

PS, if anyone has a drivers side upper half plastic door in black and a rear plastic windshield 4 sale, lemme know!!!

ruben@ziraatnewyork.com

I lucked out like no one will believe!!!!!!!

The Jeeps like yours all seem to be priced a little higher in my Truck Trader. They are all priced between $4-6,000. There is a 4 cyl in the same condition as yours for $4500. I know they might not all be getting that much for their's, but just thought I would throw that out there for you.

jeep, can we see some picks under the hood, top, doors, ext....... any problems you know of whatever? let me know we would be interested in trading if the jeep drives as good as it looks.

Looks very clean. I would say around $4500, sounds about right.

purpleyjgirl said:
jeep, can we see some picks under the hood, top, doors, ext....... any problems you know of whatever? let me know we would be interested in trading if the jeep drives as good as it looks.
SUre thing. I'll post some pics this wknd with the doors and the soft top on. It's gonna rain tomorrow so I have no choice. Also, I put in my Kenwood CD radio last night so the stock radio is off the Jeep. if anyone needs it lemme know, i'll give it to ya 4 free.

purpleyjgirl , I got your husbands email this morning. I guess you guys changed your mind....:( If you change it back plzzzz lemme know. I am willing to add some cash to the trade to make it a fair deal for the both of us. BTW, what state are you in?

Thanks a million for all your help!!!

Thanks, Ruben

Miss riding Motorcycles you say? Have I got a deal for YOU!!! I am want ing to sell my 1997 Honda Valkyrie Tourer so I can RAD-OUT my 97 TJ! Great bike...ready for cruisin! $8000.00 Let me know...I'm ready to go tall!

I am not intrested in the jeep but the Yosemite Sam Floor Mat has caught my eye...I will pay 1$ more then Rooster is offerin...

crazy jeep pictures

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper said:
Miss riding Motorcycles you say? Have I got a deal for YOU!!! I am want ing to sell my 1997 Honda Valkyrie Tourer so I can RAD-OUT my 97 TJ! Great bike...ready for cruisin! $8000.00 Let me know...I'm ready to go tall!
Thanks 4 the offer, I really appreciate it, but I am looking to buy/trade for a sport bike. This is my 99 Yamaha R1 which I sold last year for an engagent ring...:)...gonna propose this wknd atop the Empire State Building... :) WISH ME LUCK!!!

349IM001714JPG-3.jpg

man thats incredibly nice of you, sell your bike for a ring, good luck with it all, sounds romantic, make sure theres a good sunset

Utah_jeepster said:
I am not intrested in the jeep but the Yosemite Sam Floor Mat has caught my eye...I will pay 1$ more then Rooster is offerin...
The mats are yours if you can find me a buyer.... :mrgreen:

Back