and the new england patriots....

bchcky

...would like to welcome corey dillon as the newest member of their team!!! and roosevelt colvin is coming back this season, and the pats still have 2 first round picks and a second round pick left!! sorry to the rest of the nfl, but bill belicheck is a genius.

sa-weeet!!!

we'll see if i can make it to any games next season. my buddies only live 10 min. away from the stadium. should at least be able to make it to a few tailgate parties.

The Pat's are a good team without Dillon. I don't really particularly think he's a huge upgrade. Your area of need is O line. But he's a decent pick up. Good luck.

After a disapointing night of hockey for the beloved bruins, I switched over t sports center and saw this, And I was like, yippy!!

Then the sox spanked the yanks! even better! kinda made me feel better about myself and the bruins.

I heard that they got Dillon for short money cause the bangles just wanted him gona cause his additude? true??

Had tires balanced

jps4jeep said:
I heard that they got Dillon for short money cause the bangles just wanted him gona cause his additude? true??
bengals definately wanted him out, thats true. but he wanted out too, so the pats asked him to restructure, only way he was getting out of cincy was to restructure. he's gonna get about 1.8 million this year plus incentives, he's signed for 2 years.

i think its a great move for the pats, cause at that amount of money, dont think belicheck wont cut dillon in a heartbeat if he acts up. there's a lot for him to prove, and he has many reasons to behave, so i think this will work out.

mingez - o-line always helps, no matter what team, but did you see how they held up in the superbowl vs one of the most feared front 4's in football? i dont think thats there biggest need. the need to get younger at LB and CB. they'll take a stud defensive lineman if one is available, and a WR if they can get one. i think they're looking intently at miami's two linebackers, hopefully one drops to the 21st pick.

Yeah, you do need youth on the D side. But you can't tell me that their biggest issue is your Defense. I amend, and say ya'll need wide outs and O line.

They did a good job in the superbowl, but they pass protect, double well, pick up blitzes well, but don't pull guards or run block that well. Same scheme as the Niners, small splits and timely double team with a moble QB. It was a matter of match ups with the Panthers in the superbowl.

Your Running backs are pretty good at picking up blitzes too. I think you'll find that Faulk is a more dynamic back in the long run. Neither he nor Dillon are game breakers, but then again, the Pat's didn't need it.

Searching for a heavy duty steering box mount for my YJ

they do need at least one new o line to replace damian woody, he was one of the top guys up front in the league, and definatly needs to be replaced with a quality O line, I can see the pats using a 3rd or 4th round pick (maybe even 2nd) to get a young O line guard.

-Bizzle

Back