Sweet Jeep Unlimited

My horn Stopped working?

I think it's ugly, the pocket flares ruin it. I guess they work on some jeeps but not this one. And what salesman came up with "2" + 3" Custom Combination Lift", boy does that sound enticing. Rims are too wide for the tires, and not enough lift.
image-missing.png

I would like it if it had more lift, wider tires, different top, and no bra. I guess that pretty much means I don't like anything about it, except that it's a Jeep. At least he had the idea there!

1.Take off the BL and put a real lift kit on it.
2.Loose those ugly flares.
3.Take off those wide tires.

Other than that it is a nice jeep.

It's all right. I like it.

I agree about the bra though... that sucks. Best to "Free Breast" it. :)

a nice jeep, but what's up with the fake bead locks? It kinda comes off as a street jeep to me... but I could be crazy.

yeah..i see the street jeep style. Its not bad lookin....but its gotta have some changes. I got pocket flares on my whip and i think they look nice!...everbody bad mouthin the bushwackers!

YJ tub or replace cj?

Code:
This Wrangler is a FORTEC "MAURADER" Edition. The options incleded is this Fortec package are:
:shock: What the ????

I think it would look a lot better if it had a spring lift as opposed to the 3" body / 2" spacer "combination lift" With that, the side bars would be up closer to the body, there'd be better clearance and the flares would probably look a lot better that way too.

Lots of folks run 10" wheels on 33x12.50's, but I would agree that 8" wheels would be a better choice. They would protect the rim better because of more bulge in the sidewall and they would be more secure to the rim when aired down.

Oh, and all bras should be burned :lol:

LGR said:
yeah..i see the street jeep style. Its not bad lookin....but its gotta have some changes. I got pocket flares on my whip and i think they look nice!...everbody bad mouthin the bushwackers!

I have seen yours, they arent all shiny like the one's on that unlimited.

Man You guys are so negative, ever think that a Lift System has not been developed yet, and 2" BB is all they could get at the time.

I think I looks great, My only thing is that the rims are a little too wide for proper airing down, and that Bra has to go, other than that, I like it. When I buy my next "NEW" vehicle, I plan on getting the unlimited (hopefully by then there will be a rubicon option)

The AEV web site has a bunch of pics of the Unlimited all lifted and junk!

Budget Boost for a TJ

jps4jeep said:
Man You guys are so negative, ever think that a Lift System has not been developed yet, and 2" BB is all they could get at the time.
We're not negative, we're opnionated, and everybody has one, for or against.

They could have used any '03-'04 TJ lift.

The AEV conversions are not Wrangler Unlimited's, they are stretched TJ's that AEV was doing long before the Unlimited. The two likely have a different wheelbase, with the AEV's rear axle further towards the rear, more wheelbase and less overhang.

Well I like both the AEV stretched TJ, and the Unlimiteds. I just think the soft tops on the unlimiteds look a little funny. My .02

Back