Close TO HOME..SO SAD..

White

OK, so I walk out of our business office. Just a normal day, kinda sunny.
Look over to the nice tj thats always there. I notice it because I always think to invite them to Paragon. Its "usually" on stock jeep wheels and BFG AT's. Nice setup for a mainly street driven jeep. Well NOT today.
I became blinded and fell on the flower pot near the door.
image-missing.png

So what makes someone take off almost new BFG's and put them on ?

MJ info needed

i don't know why people do that. I one that was really bad..i only wish i have a camera at all times. leave them a note that says "put it back"

oh my, now that is REALLY sad! I am truely sorry that you have to look at That every day. Instead of going over and talking to him about going to Paragon, you'll have to talk to him about driving it around the building and hiding it!

Extra hole (lighting)

sadly... there ARE people around EVERY town that will see that and say "yo dat is TYTE YO!!!" meaning "hey, that is impressive, hey"

:lol: LOL White, I pity you man. Funny you brought tires up.

I'm away this week on business and my rental car turned out to be a new mustang. I was checking it out one day this week and realized how thin the tires were, all rim. I guess they are "PHAT". Not what I am used to looking at. Actually though, the Mustang was my 2nd favored vehicle all my life, after Jeeps. I'm enjoying it because I've only test driven them, not long term but its a way different thing than my TJ!

Heather

now's the best time to invite him to paragon.. talk him into it.. I mean, with those great tires & rims he should have no trouble at all....lol

Parogon would be the perfect place to scratch the wheels up so badly he would have to switch back to the old ones.

The guy puts all that money into the wheels and lowering kit but you cant even paint the door the same color before you show your ride. Come on now.

mingez said:
image-missing.png

Now this is the one from that site that is THE WORST!! :?

OMG my lunch just came up :?

That's gotta be fake. nobody is that stupid, right?

This is what I deal with at work. This guy just spent $3500 on wheels and tires and brags about how good of a deal he got :roll:
He said the spinners would have put him over $7000 :shock:
3500-3.jpg

mingez said:
image-missing.png

Now this is the one from that site that is THE WORST!! :?

:? Where did the rest of the front rim and tire go?

I HATE the "bling-bling" looking big rims, but I have seen a FEW sets that I actually like. I keep thinking my '7 or a Scrambler would look good sitting on some 39.5" Iroks mounted on some 20x10 Weld Wheels. It would look like a Tonka Toy :roll: , but I think I would like it and it should drive like it was on 35s. I don't think it would be ideal in the rocks, but in my area, I could see that rim/tire combo working great.

That's gotta be photoshoped. How could the rim be up that high in the fender. There's not that much fender to suck the front rims up that far. :?

Back