I am in love.

They are very cool. I like the added wheel base and stability on the road.

I actually like that it doesnt have the dana 44 front. I would just throw a high pinion out of an xj up there instead.

Sorry, I can't bring myself to like that thing. I didn't buy my wrangler for the storage space. If I wanted that I would buy an XJ.

Joopin: well maybe if you had a wrangler with extra storage space you wouldn't have to take off a tire to go tubing down a river, you could carry real tubes :lol: funny picture!

JeepGirl9248 said:
Joopin: well maybe if you had a wrangler with extra storage space you wouldn't have to take off a tire to go tubing down a river, you could carry real tubes :lol: funny picture!

Ha! OOOO, Burn! You got a point there, If I had the unlimited during that trip I could have brought a spare for everyone to chase down the river for me! By the way, thanks mystery tire getter guy!

They are auto only?? I wasn't aware of that, but how hard could it be to put a 5 spd in there, just get all the stuff out of a regular TJ! $$$$

I have not seen one in real life yet but after trying to stuff all of my wife 1.75 kids and the rest of the crap into a CJ5 it look very appealing. I just hate payments though.

"By the way, thanks mystery tire getter guy!"

We salute you, Mr. mystery tire getter guy.....Real Men of Genius..........

LOL!!!!! Mr. Mini Snow Globe inventor!

Oh, and the unlimited...I'v seen them at the dealer. The back is wicked big. I think it's about the wheelbase, and removable parts, it's a "Wrankee"

It will be interesting to see one built.

numbrsevn said:

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Back