I can't stands no more!

TwistedCU

I've been waiting for 2 weeks now for this guy to get the 87 Wrangler I'm buying back together so I can go pick it up. It was supposed to be ready 2 weeks ago and every 3 days or so it's another excuse. He's a heck of a nice guy but this is driving me nuts. I've been without my YJ for months now and I just want to get that baby home so I can get her right and put her on the road.

:evil: Patience is not my strongest trait. :evil:

I have definitely been in that situation before. It sucks

rear tracbar?

sounds like my lawyer saying 1 more week, 1 more month...........its endless and like in your case I too am waiting for my jeep. Iam very impatient. Hold tight it will all work out!!!!(thats what I keep telling myself anyway :wink:

avyoung said:
Just go get it and put it back together yourself. Pick up a tow bar and tow it home with the XJ

I tried calling him today to suggest that, but he wasn't there and has yet to return the call. I sold the lift for my XJ, and not sure what route I'm going with that one (2" BB & 30's are likely), but I have big plans for the YJ...
hellyeah-1.gif

TwistedCopper said:
avyoung said:
Just go get it and put it back together yourself. Pick up a tow bar and tow it home with the XJ

I tried calling him today to suggest that, but he wasn't there and has yet to return the call. I sold the lift for my XJ, and not sure what route I'm going with that one (2" BB & 30's are likely), but I have big plans for the YJ...
hellyeah-1.gif

Awwwww.... :cry: :?

Hey Mingez, I knew you'd be disappointed to hear that. I'm still going to lift it, but just not as much. I was looking at the Rocky Road 2" BB and a set of Cooper ST's for it. - besides, how could I compete with Sixpack?!?!?!

The guy selling me my YJ just called. He got it back togetther and it's running again. He said it's not leaking oil anymore and he just needs to put the hardtop on it (easiest way to transport a hard top is on the Jeep) and it's ready to go. Hopefully it will be in my driveway Friday evening :mrgreen:

Grindstaff Guy

avyoung said:
Get some pictures when you get it home.

I'll be sure to post some pic's, but I'll warn ya - it's a $500 Jeep that needs alot of TLC and knuckle busting (not to mention paint)!

That is half the fun isn't it. Hey my paint cost $24 including masking tape.

OK so still no Jeep yet :evil: I guess we're shooting for tomorrow or Monday now.

Back