Roll call for Western Jeepz Peepz.

mingez

Steel half doors for 94 wrangler

I'd like to get an idea for everyone who isn't from the East Coast or Mid atlantic. We westerners always sit back and wish we could organize a "Paragon" type event like those folks in New England, NY, and PA.

SO, I'd like to get locales for everyone west of the Mississippi, and maybe we can get a better idea for planning a west based chapter of Jeepz.

I know we have some peepz in CA, some in NW, and several in CO, UT, NM, TX, AZ etc. So in an effort to meet some members, post your city and state. I'd like to attempt to organize a sort of Western Jeepz chapter, and some events. (like those crazy Bostonians we all know and love. ) :wink:

Vancouver, Canada here. I'm planning a trip to the Colorado Jeep Jamboree someday.

SBC

I will just say Los Angeles, California being as it's right down the road.

Well actually man, I am a little further north if the 818, I am in the 805. :lol:

we have a few of you up there in Colorado. Who else? Sound man?

No, there's a few more. I know there are 2 more here in Oregon alone

I'm from austin TEXAS and I'd have to say there are a billion jeeps here. You could have a rally here just by going to the movies, the mall or the grocer. My neighbors and I joke that the Jeep cherokee has become the new austin hippiemobile (replacing the aging fleet of VW Vanagons). LOL!

starter question

Sandy Utah...south of salt Lake city and a stone throws from South Jordan where I am planning on a TP run to some ones house... Hi Ya AV!
As to where? come on Boyz and Girlz We have two of the world reknown places to off road, Moab and the Grand Daddy of all trails the Rubicon.
AV or I will be more than willing to set-up and organize a Moab run( we are so addicted to that place). Either one of us can lead alot of the trails on the books. Dont you like the way I volunteer ya AV??
I am planning on leading our off road (AVYoung who is the current prez)Lone Peak 4 Wheelers on the Rubicon trail next year June maybe?
But Labor day is a wonderful time to hit Moab...Warm dayz and coll nights make this 4x4 mecha the place to be.
Let me know...I can arrange for a camp site with cabins for those who dont like roughing it without a mint on there pillow at night.
There is very little crowds during the Labor days runs. The Red Rock safari does a run at the same time but most of there runs are over night trips.
I can organize any trails from the least modified jeep to 5+ trails for those who love risking body damage. Moab had all the amendities like a local Mick-E-Dee's...heck they even have indoor plumbing!

Suhweet! More people. We need to actually plan that J. Higgins run... for real.

It looks like the most central local between all of us is CO. Except for all of those poor Oregon guys.

kcash said:
I'm from austin TEXAS and I'd have to say there are a billion jeeps here. You could have a rally here just by going to the movies, the mall or the grocer. My neighbors and I joke that the Jeep cherokee has become the new austin hippiemobile (replacing the aging fleet of VW Vanagons). LOL!

Hey kcash, get some of your Austin Jeep buddy's on this site.

Back