What would batman use at the rubicon

L33TJ33P

:-D FINALLY Batman gets some 44's :lol:

5BAS0004-2.jpg

5BAS0030-2.jpg

How to get dashboard off CJ

Want me one of dem! Yes sir reee! tug

damn yo, that thing is ready to be sent to the moon!

I don't see what all the hub-bub is about

POW

I got one of those in my garage

ZAP

hehehe

Snitty said:
i honestly think it is way too large looking... and no ground clearance
its sick looking, i'd love to own that, but i agree with snitty, where's the ground clearance? i hope he's got some good solid recovery points on there cause he's going to get stuck a bunch.

bchcky said:
Snitty said:
its sick looking, i'd love to own that, but i agree with snitty, where's the ground clearance? i hope he's got some good solid recovery points on there cause he's going to get stuck a bunch.

Well how many things can you get hung up on in the outskirts of Gotham City?

I'd take the back tires off and mount them on my CJ, take the front tires off and put them on the back of my Camaro, then burn the rest.

Jeep parts in Ut.

i'd take the tires for my YJ, then take the jet engine for my umm...yeah im gonna put a jet engine on my YJ...

It's basically a very large piece of functional art. Though it may suck on the trail it still looks pretty damn cool. I would love to have the job of those people who built/designed it!

Joopin said:
bchcky said:
Snitty said:
Well how many things can you get hung up on in the outskirts of Gotham City?
very valid point joop.

That is pretty cool inspite of the fact that it's not functional.

Back