i finally did it

far_right

its gone... i finally did it, i sold my jeep. :shock: i never thought this would happen but i finally had enough of its crap... i was estatic at first, but now im kinda sad, but still happy i sold it. i bought a 94 Z71 w/ 79k miles. it will prolly be a while before i buy another real 4x4 unless i steal a deal on an IH scout, or someone gives me a CJ.

im not leaving jeepz, i love you guys.

now... can terry make a forum for Tug and I since we no longer own Heeps. :mrgreen:

Clint

Bitter Sweet aint it! I know how you feel but you know you will be able to keep more money in your pocket with out it! I do any way. Some how I owuld rather have the jeep and not the money though. tug

Of course, we'd all rather you have the jeep. But I sure am glad to hear you aren't leaving. :D

far_right said:
its gone... i finally did it, i sold my jeep. :shock: i never thought this would happen but i finally had enough of its crap... i was estatic at first, but now im kinda sad, but still happy i sold it. i bought a 94 Z71 w/ 79k miles. it will prolly be a while before i buy another real 4x4 unless i steal a deal on an IH scout, or someone gives me a CJ.

Solid front axle conversion, and a 4" lift and you'll have a extremely capabile truck!!!

Sorry to hear of your intended loss, I guess you just weren't man enough for the jeep :lol: JK

As long as ya don't leave, I don't care that ya don't have a jeep!

suspicous prob w rear differentials

Now just take the body off the Z-71 and put a Jeep body on it and you'll have what everyone around here runs...a Jeep body and Chevy drivetrain.

kevin4x4 said:
sorry but new here what happen to j

He was a fine man, member here who was well respected and liked very much. He meet with an early passing in an auto mishap and is missed by many! tug :cry:

Back