First long weekend camping trip of the year.

Craig

Just had our first long weekend camping trip of the year. Where we camp you need a 4 wheel drive to get to so it keeps a lot of the crowds out. We camped at Hale Creek which is in Harrison Hotsprings BC, Canada. Finally built our hot tub on the beach. It's easy to build. Just dig a hole and line it with a tarp. Get a bilge pump for a boat and pump the water out of the tub to copper pipe wound in coils around the fire and back into the tub. It got so hot we actually had to shut it off for a while. Once again the jeep made it out with no major damage (except the tailpipe) while there was some major damage to other vehicles. My buddies full sized Dodge Ram busted his front axle u-joint which chewed up his front axle (needs a new one). Another guy rolled his jeep the day before we got there on a trail up to a lake called Sunrise Lake. I even had to pull my other buddies Rubicon off a rock he got high centered on... I didn't get stuck once and I don't even have lockers so he's a little pissed but says it's because I have more clearance than him. I just think it's because he can't drive. Here's a few pictures of the trip. Not as many pictures of 4 wheelin as I wanted because I was driving most of the time. Now all I have to do is recover from the 2 day hangover I have.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286754237&slideshow=1

What a blast from the pic's. Wheelen tubbing and eaten and drinken with a few close friends at the end of a trail. yep thats to cool. tug

That hot tub is awesome! That's got to be one of the best camp sites I've ever seen! Great wheelin' pics too! Thanks for posting them.

kevin4x4 said:
looks fun were did u get your back bumper
Back bumper is made locally here. The guy is located in North Vancouver, BC, Canada and his company name is Serious Metal. I did a lot of searching around before I bought a rear bumper and from comparing it to a name brand bumper such as Warn, this was almost half the price and looked a lot more sturdy. The Warn rear bumper was $1200 Canadian and I paid somewhere around $700 Canadian for my Serious Metal bumper.

And I though we were the only people to build hot tubes. but we usually use a pick-up bed!!!

Looks like a good time, you canandian can party ayy

Back