redrooster

The site has been randomly logging me out and will no longer log me in automatically (even with the box checked). Anybody else got this problem.
I was responding at length to Jason Vess's post about a chevy 350 swap and then when I hit submit it said you must login or register. Sorry Jason there is no way I'm typing all that again.

Hi,

If you get logged out while typing a large post, hit "back" and then copy all the text. Then log in fresh to Jeepz.com at the forum's homepage, go to the post, reply, and paste the text.

This always works for me when I get logged out occasionally. But I ALWAYS copy the text of a long post I make just incase, so I don't have to retype it all again :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

I get logged out every now and then, but mainly when i clean out my cookies. maybe some site updates that we don't know about kind of resets the auto log in

i logged in when i first joined.. and have had to log in maybe 2 times since then.. its great...

and like nick... even though i don't get logged out, i ALWAYS copy a long post before i submit... i don't get logged out, but my internet connection does fail occassionally, and i don't want to end up retyping everything, you never remember to include everything the second time

I've found if I login using the login on the bottom left of the homepage it will keep me logged in, if I use the main login page I have to every time I visit. try that...

Whadda ya know, I downloaded Mozzila, and now stay logged in. Its so nice. Forget internet explorer, its garbage. Mozzila also seems faster...

Back